(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

So i was thinkin of starting up back in standard I have free repec points on my duelist and marauder just wondering is there a preferred class to go with i plan on using disfavour my goal is endgame mapping
thanks
"
hedpe666 wrote:
So i was thinkin of starting up back in standard I have free repec points on my duelist and marauder just wondering is there a preferred class to go with i plan on using disfavour my goal is endgame mapping
thanks

Slayer is the best class atm imo but its subject to change next patch id imagine; disfavour is still the best in slot weapon (outside 650+pdps rare).
LightyGaming.com
"
gurthangs wrote:
Hey guys. Could someone tell me, which is the way to go now with the ascendency class? I'm doing mercirless bandits, and with the nerf of juggernaut I don't know wich is the better option, berserker with all the dps, or juggernaut with the endurance charges. Is berserker viable in high end content or is weak? What about the dps of juggernaut? I'm in the standard league. Ty lightly for this build and help.

Berserker is better than jugg atm, especially if your not in HC. The bandits dont change, help oak, help krait (atk speed scaling leap slam = clear speed), kill all or help krait if mapping 24/7 for the frenzy charge when bloodrage is up (falls off when bossing)
LightyGaming.com
Hi Lighty, I'm using cyclone 2hand axe with 3 auras at the moment, hatred, artic armour, and herald of ash, with 100% mana reseverd for this skills.

I'm thinking on putting some points into the passive tree to get mana reservation and sovereign skill, getting a reserve of 14% of mana, and with this, getting Cwdt linked to a curse and to warlord's mark. I need 7 point into the passive tree to get the mana reservation. Do you think is a good investment to spend this 7 point to get the combo cwdt, warlord's mark and a curse, or I should avoid all this points?

Ty
"
gurthangs wrote:
Hi Lighty, I'm using cyclone 2hand axe with 3 auras at the moment, hatred, artic armour, and herald of ash, with 100% mana reseverd for this skills.

I'm thinking on putting some points into the passive tree to get mana reservation and sovereign skill, getting a reserve of 14% of mana, and with this, getting Cwdt linked to a curse and to warlord's mark. I need 7 point into the passive tree to get the mana reservation. Do you think is a good investment to spend this 7 point to get the combo cwdt, warlord's mark and a curse, or I should avoid all this points?

Ty

If your asking if whispers of doom is worth a 7 point travel its yes if you have a better way of applying the curse than cwdt. Most likely your running lv1cwdt which means 5/20 curse which is lackluster compared to a 20/20. You could run Hatred + blasphemy + blasphemy, you could do this with lv3 enlighten and 10% reduced aura reservation (getting the top half of sovereignty wheel). This is a demo tree section of what I would do to make the most of your cursing and pathing with that new route.

Furthermore if you go that route there is some neat things you can do with Intuitive leap and the life regen jewel socket by scion; IE; grabbing aoe/aoedmg/inc dur/curse effect.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Nov 12, 2016, 1:40:28 AM
"
Lighty wrote:
"
gurthangs wrote:

Ty

If your asking if whispers of doom is worth a 7 point travel its yes if you have a better way of applying the curse than cwdt. Most likely your running lv1cwdt which means 5/20 curse which is lackluster compared to a 20/20. You could run Hatred + blasphemy + blasphemy, you could do this with lv3 enlighten and 10% reduced aura reservation (getting the top half of sovereignty wheel). This is a demo tree section of what I would do to make the most of your cursing and pathing with that new route.

Furthermore if you go that route there is some neat things you can do with Intuitive leap and the life regen jewel socket by scion; IE; grabbing aoe/aoedmg/inc dur/curse effect.

Hi,first of all, I have discovered a vital information that I didn't know. I though skills linked to cwdt Will consume mana, so in a build with all mana reserved, it was not posible using any skill. But If i'm not wrong, it seems that skills linked to cwdt don't consume mana. I thought at first that all skills linked to CWDT would cost mana, and that was the reason to asking you to getting some pasive skills of mana reservation. So there is no doubt know with this. TY

Last edited by gurthangs on Nov 12, 2016, 11:03:50 AM
"
gurthangs wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
gurthangs wrote:

Ty

Hi,first of all, I have discovered a vital information that I didn't know. I though skills linked to cwdt Will consume mana, so in a build with all mana reserved, it was not posible using any skill. But If i'm not wrong, it seems that skills linked to cwdt don't consume mana. I thought at first that all skills linked to CWDT would cost mana, and that was the reason to asking you to getting some pasive skills of mana reservation. So there is no doubt know with this. TY

Any skill cast from a trigger effect costs 0 mana; cast when damage taken, cast on melee kill, cast on critical strike,cast on death, items within Kitava's Thirst and within cospri's malice.
LightyGaming.com
Hi Lighty, firstly I appreciate your long term dedication to this build.

I have been following another Cyclone guide however I am now looking at possibly following a different one instead. I have linked the build that I have been following below. The main reason is that I am not sure about using Evasion over Armour, as this guide is Evasion based but almost every other guide is Armour based (including yours).

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1611662

Many of the Cyclone builds seem to have a sluggish playstyle due to the way Cyclone works, however I have come across Zizaran's build which seems quite fast. When he uses Cyclone his movement speed almost seems to stay the same. The below video will hopefully show this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwJDpEI6VkU&app=desktop

I am interested to see what course of action you think is best if I enjoy a very fast playstyle (movement speed and a large AoE).

FWIW my Slayer is currently level 69 with 13 free passive skill tree points.
Last edited by maxwolfie on Nov 13, 2016, 3:22:34 PM
**Disregard** - Great guide. thanks for putting it out there
Last edited by yaWgnorW on Nov 14, 2016, 8:29:47 AM
Guys, forgive me for this question but what is the meaning of 'Sti'?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info