(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
dirtydevil87 wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
dirtydevil87 wrote:
hey so i just got a kodo's sword and voidheart.. is that a good combo.. only prob is the duelist tree i was followin from ur guid isnt crit based. could it be easy to switch around?

atm i am rt with the kodos sword and voidhart i mean its working but it could be much better wiht crit based tree?

any help iam new

thanks ppl

In general I wouldn't go crit as swords, let alone duelist, let alone kondo's. But if you MUST do so, this tree would work fine. I would go kaoms heart and maligaro's. The rest should be rares focusing on life,res,crit,flat phys ect. Shouldn't need much flat accuracy on rings/ammy but having 1 with t1 accuracy (321-400) should be okay given your large amount of %accuracy scaling; you want roughly 93% chance to hit.

do you recomnd me going to axe? and still folowwing ur tree? what are good axe choice? hanz vaal axe? kaoms axe?

...also can u please teach me why not crit and why not kodos? sword.. i just want to know the reson.
thnxx

Yes axes are the best, they have the strongest passives, 1 more weapon range than sword/mace and kaoms primacy, hezmana's and atziri's disfavour work well. If your going crit however the only real option is staff and using hegemony's era. Swords just dont have the nodes, base crit and uniques to support going crit sword unless you can afford the mirror version; which I assume you cannot.
LightyGaming.com
"
Pathology69 wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Pathology69 wrote:
Hello Lighty
I Tried ur build tho and i m stuck at lvl 93
Constantly ding in several ways when i m a bit far behind 93 +++

Im Fuckin tired of this and want to lvl up finally a bit

Can u take a look on my tree, Asscendancy class(Berserker) and gear and give me some advices ?(what to change what is wrong what i may do wrong
Wish to read u soon
Casual Polish PLayer

Tree

You NEED cloaked in savagery, you cannot survive without in it when doing t15+ content. You want the left side instead of the right side of martial expertise. You should invest into a lightning coil/brass dome over belly along with a redblade helm, they greatly help for physical mitigation. Those changes will up your survivability a ton, so make those adjustments and test out harder content then get back to me.

Asscandacy point change i understand but what is Redblade helm (actually as i write i m casuall player) i don t know ? and why Lightning Coil or this Brass Dome armor over belly ? How it Helps me

A redblade helm is a magic item that can drop off redblade warbands; it drops unidentified so when you kill any redblade warbands enemy you should ID the magic(blue) helm drops to see if one rolls redblade. Its a prefix that says "10% of physical damage is taken as fire damage", which effectively mitigates 7.5% physical damage after it goes against your 75% fire res; its basically a small lightning coil or taste of hate. You choose lightning coil or brass dome over belly since it mitigates physical damage very well and once you have 6.5-7k life, any more than that is wasted and wont help to mitigate the mass amount of physical damage you take as melee, having 10k life with 0 phys mitigation is worse than 5k life with 70% mitigation; You only boost a large life pool to prevent being 1 shot, anything past that is wasted for life builds essentially.
LightyGaming.com
I like the Berserk title picture :)
"
insobyr wrote:
I like the Berserk title picture :)

Thanks buddy, just updated it to a higher res version lmao
LightyGaming.com
Hey Lighty was wondering if you had any ideas to improve my Berserker build. I checked back today and saw you updated the Ascendancys. Turns out I didn't have Cloaked in Savagery so I fixed that. I just bought a coil as well figured it would be useful for Uber Lab and things like that. My character just doesn't feel tanky enough I feel like I have too many close calls or deaths from map bosses. A redditor told me about Enfeeble and Blasphemy, it seems to work decent but if there is something you'd recommend I use I'm all for it that goes for any skills, like the warlords mark, enduring cry, golem, etc or changing Auras.

My end game goal is to beat the shaper just want to make sure I'm on the right path I just started getting red maps today so I still have sometime. Thanks for the build!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nice_Snacks/characters
Ey Lighty! Im following your guide to build my cyclone marauder. At this moment level 50 with 5,5k in a 5L Cyclone and 5,6k in a 4L Ancestral Warchief. But... I have doubts about the ascendancy that I should take... I think Berserk, but I dont know if Juggernaut... What should I do?

Planning use Hezmana's bloodlast cuz I havent enough currency to buy Disfavour. I want to try Atziri with this and run good maps or uber lab if I can. Should I take in merciless Endurance charge and how can I proc this charge if I take berserk?

I hope you can answer my questions, ty! :)
Last edited by sergio_thor92 on Sep 25, 2016, 6:18:34 PM
"
Lighty wrote:

Axes in general are superior with better passive nodes, easy transition from hezmana > disfavour and +1 weapon range compared to mace/sword.

I went axes and currently using Hezmana. With perma Fortify (Champ ascendency) and Blood Magic from Hezmana, I have 2 sockets in my 6-link to change around. Currently using Endu charge on stun and Item rarity on them. Build is super fun and clears maps super fast too!

I have noticed though that Vengeance seems to proc less while using Cyclone? I've no data to back it up but it seems to proc all the time on my Max block Gladiator back in Prophecy. Looking to replace my Veng+CoH setup with an Ancient Warchief setup.

As for gear, I'm saving up for a 6-link Lightning Coil. This is the a good next step right?
Still struggling to survive those spikes at 87:

Gear:
Spoiler

I have put life on every slot, and taken most of the more defensive passives for leech and health pool:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAASzBS0FPAmWC2EMXw48E0wUIBRxFukX4RiRGjgcpyGQI9MkNyW8Jvg5DjpSOuE8BTwtPfxAoEMxR35IeEz_TipOMlBHU6VVqVdUWGNZ814TXz9f0GEhYVJkUmVNZado8moBbydyqXTtdqx4enrve3R7jHzZggeDX4PMhNmE74VShmCHaoqzkFWTqJd5l7SYV5pqogCmV6knqZSsqq2NrlCvbLc-vJ-9Nr6nvwjAZsRYxPbFU8auxtjPfti92WHZfNrB20_cMt-_4MPkUeoQ6hjrCe8O707vfPAf8kX2SPcy-F_46_4K

Trying to get into red maps, I can do some but i usually still hear the savage hit sound and see my hp drop to 10-20%. I stand at 6.2k with HoA reservation.

Should I focus on getting a Brass Dome instead? It does not feel like the Kaom's heart hp buff (1.6k ish) is worth losing the slots and armor for.
Hey thanks so much for this. This really helps a new person like me out a lot. I like it very much. I can'T afford any of this gear, so I am doing slightly differently so far. I use Blasphemy and Warlord's Mark because I don't have unflinching yet and need those Endurance charges! And I don't know how to get those Vaal gems working right either...
I just want to ask three naive questions, sorry in advance for not knowing all the stuff, I'm no pro.
1. Since you go Rampart and take particular care to have Fortify up all the time, why do you not like Unyielding as the Juggernaut's choice? (I'm a Juggernaut now and wanting to take it...)
2. You say this build works in principle for any 2h melee skill -- so in principle, I could switch out Cyclone and use ... Earthquake?
3. IC seems so short for me, even with my little Increased Duration. Would it be stupid of me to swap in something else, becauve having lots of Endurance charges itself is kind of nice instead of spending them on a few milliseconds of IC?

thank you!
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
Last edited by onomastikon on Sep 29, 2016, 4:51:55 AM
"
onomastikon wrote:
Hey thanks so much for this. This really helps a new person like me out a lot. I like it very much. I can'T afford any of this gear, so I am doing slightly differently so far. I use Blasphemy and Warlord's Mark because I don't have unflinching yet and need those Endurance charges! And I don't know how to get those Vaal gems working right either...
I just want to ask three naive questions, sorry in advance for not knowing all the stuff, I'm no pro.
1. Since you go Rampart and take particular care to have Fortify up all the time, why do you not like Unyielding as the Juggernaut's choice? (I'm a Juggernaut now and wanting to take it...)
2. You say this build works in principle for any 2h melee skill -- so in principle, I could switch out Cyclone and use ... Earthquake?
3. IC seems so short for me, even with my little Increased Duration. Would it be stupid of me to swap in something else, becauve having lots of Endurance charges itself is kind of nice instead of spending them on a few milliseconds of IC?

thank you!

1) Double chest armour is A LOT. Especially if you save up for a Brass Dome
Unstoppable is a good choice to up the speed on maps (especially on those irritating frozen ground)
Given your endurance charges come in almost every few seconds, your IC will be very long. Long enough to not bother about fortify

2)Yeah, just remember to swap the gems out. You might want shorter duration and aoe gems with EQ

3)Your IC might be still low because of your current endurance charges cap, the increased duration gem really helps in the long run, I can assure you that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info