(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

How would you change Marauder Mace skill tree with Kongor's? I assume it's a better Resolute Technique since you can still crit without damage as opposed to no crits at all?
Great Build !

Iam having a blast a Duelist ... however one question: how to generate endurance charges?
Im actually lvl86 with this build as Berserker with 5k3 hp and 38k dps with 0 buffs, do you think it's actually possible to run Uber ? What are the min stats for uber ?
"
Kamidartz wrote:
Im actually lvl86 with this build as Berserker with 5k3 hp and 38k dps with 0 buffs, do you think it's actually possible to run Uber ? What are the min stats for uber ?
I don't think anyone has been able to beat Uber as cyclone. Seems like i heard no melee builds can, I may be wrong on that though.
"victordoom" already did uber as 2h-RT-cyclone...but if i take a look on the gear of kamidartz i would suggest to start with normal atziri first...will be hard enough^^
"
Mr_Andersson wrote:
"victordoom" already did uber as 2h-RT-cyclone...but if i take a look on the gear of kamidartz i would suggest to start with normal atziri first...will be hard enough^^

I did atziri few times already :p that's why im asking because i never did uber
"
moooff wrote:
Great Build !

Iam having a blast a Duelist ... however one question: how to generate endurance charges?

- Warlord's Mark as aura linked with Blasphemy
- Endurying Cry (selfcasting)
- Endurance Charge on Melee Stun support gem(linked to Leap Slam)
Why is life gain on hit replaced after level 80?
"
Feethree wrote:
Why is life gain on hit replaced after level 80?
Your damage output should be high enough at that point that you will outleach what LGoH provides.
"
Kamidartz wrote:
"
Mr_Andersson wrote:

I did atziri few times already :p that's why im asking because i never did uber

It was done in 1.3 when IC/Enduring was super OP. Dont think its been done since then but i'll give it a try after again Perandus.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info