(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Question on "Life Gain On Hit (Remove After 80)"

I'm nervous about removing it in Hardcore.
Any thoughts on this? Recommendations for or against?
I love this build lv66 at the moment and I'm having 0 issues with any encounters so far Just mowing down content, here's my gear don't laugh at my links & sockets I've had horrible luck.

In your Leveling section you write...
28+ Cyclone + Fortify + life gain on hit + Bloodmagic

But Fortify and Bloodmagic are both lvl 52 requirements. Is this an accident? should I stick to Sunder or try Cyclone with different gems?
"
Wh1teWalker wrote:

But Fortify and Bloodmagic are both lvl 52 requirements. Is this an accident? should I stick to Sunder or try Cyclone with different gems?

Lvl 1 fortify and bloodmagic only require lvl 31 with a strength requirement of 52.
"
doanea wrote:
"
Wh1teWalker wrote:

Lvl 1 fortify and bloodmagic only require lvl 31 with a strength requirement of 52.

Only req lv31 but Ill fix the req lv28 typo in the leveling section
LightyGaming.com
how much dmg do you have?

stats? could u include that in your guide?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
Lighty wrote:
"
doanea wrote:
"
Wh1teWalker wrote:

Only req lv31 but Ill fix the req lv28 typo in the leveling section
oops, thanks. Playing at 4am takes its tolls. Thanks for the guide!
For Beserker, should we be going towards the +40% damage +10%dmg taken in SC?
"
unlucky_child wrote:
how much dmg do you have?

stats? could u include that in your guide?

I have roughly 200k dps with Berserker but that doesn't/wont reflect what you can or will have on your guy, im using a mirror'd 800+pdps mace. Its not hard to get 50k+dps with cyclone and be able to comfortably run maps with little invest. If your having trouble getting started I suggest purchasing a starter unique weapon such as Kaom's Primacy, Hezmana or Marohi.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Mar 26, 2016, 5:17:50 PM
"
dkowalch wrote:
For Beserker, should we be going towards the +40% damage +10%dmg taken in SC?

Yes its to massive of a dps increase not to take, especially in SC. After that I prefer Rite of Ruin over Pain Reaver however if your mana based Pain Reaver offers decent free leech although it falls off against single target since its "if you've Killed Recently" which is in the past 4 seconds.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info