(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Breakbeat wrote:
Question on "Life Gain On Hit (Remove After 80)"

I'm nervous about removing it in Hardcore.
Any thoughts on this? Recommendations for or against?

More than likely you should have at least 20k dps by 80 which is enough to sustain your life pool from the leech with bloodrage active, since phys leech scales off your pdps the more you have the higher its valued; compared to lgoh which only scales off attacks per second at a flat rate. I say 80 because by then you should have a 5l and a decent 400pdps weapon which would have you at roughly 20k pdps to leech with bloodrage.
LightyGaming.com
"
TeamNobility wrote:
Just started using the sulphur flask with this build and might I say it's pretty decent for increasing damage.

Use that with Vaal Cyclone + Charges + Promise flask and you're almost untouchable xD

Vaal cyclone is a trap if your not careful, fun for sc but wouldn't even look at it in hc; shits lethal.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
dkowalch wrote:
For Beserker, should we be going towards the +40% damage +10%dmg taken in SC?

Yes its to massive of a dps increase not to take, especially in SC. After that I prefer Rite of Ruin over Pain Reaver however if your mana based Pain Reaver offers decent free leech although it falls off against single target since its "if you've Killed Recently" which is in the past 4 seconds.

Cool, thanks for the response.
Ok so here's the thing.

My current equipment is as follows
Spoiler

But today i got lucky and managed to 6-link

I'm playing on SC and i wonder which chest would be better for me.
With Kaom's Heart i have over 7k HP and ~~100k DPS on cyclone /w Increased Area of Effect and something like 170k with Concetrated Effect. Runing with Herald of Ash/Arctic Armour/Hatred but also thought about going Hatred/Blasphemy+Vulnerability(lvl 12 cause this is as much as my inteligence let me).

Also, what should i aim for next in equipment? Bettery amulet? Quality gems? Which one next?
"
szulerecki wrote:
Ok so here's the thing.

My current equipment is as follows
Spoiler

But today i got lucky and managed to 6-link

I'm playing on SC and i wonder which chest would be better for me.
With Kaom's Heart i have over 7k HP and ~~100k DPS on cyclone /w Increased Area of Effect and something like 170k with Concetrated Effect. Runing with Herald of Ash/Arctic Armour/Hatred but also thought about going Hatred/Blasphemy+Vulnerability(lvl 12 cause this is as much as my inteligence let me).

Also, what should i aim for next in equipment? Bettery amulet? Quality gems? Which one next?

As long as your over 6k life I prefer coil to kaoms heart, the 22.5% phys mitigation is extremely good. Your jewelry is pretty bad, rest of the rares are okay but can of course be better. Either flip your gems 1/20 or gcp and vaal or 21/20-20/23. Work on getting better enchants, its rng but id suggest picking a day when the lab is easy or has a good darkshrine to farm so its more worthwhile. Not sure what your helm or flask situation is but taste of hate, atziri's promise and rumi's are all great additions.

LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Mar 26, 2016, 10:45:59 PM
did you ever try to compare

facebreaker build vs yours?

I cant decide which one is better.

I have duelist lvl 83 facebreaker build with following stats
113k 61% dmg reduction from armour 11%eva
or 100k dmg 70% dmg reduoction 24k armour
4.3k life 160 allres

hard to get better here.

Your build
81k dmg 39% reduction 18% eva, 5.2k life
legacy coil and 10% reduction helm but then, i do have low weapon so i dont know, if atziris disfavour will get me better stats
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Hey guys. How do you think
+Hatred+BM keystone is a good option?
HI all

What your setup for endurance charge ? CDWT with warlord mark work good but when its time to fight a boss it's useless . Since we can't link enduring cry now.

Run 1 less aura to have a spare enduring cry ?
Since i want to do atziri later . I think i will need this .

Here my gear. What should i change next ?
(perandus)

Thanks all !

P.s second season with this build . I like it !
"
Drogot wrote:
Hey guys. How do you think
+Hatred+BM keystone is a good option?

Yeah its suggested and is already being added to the helpful unique section, makes bm keystone even more enticing.
LightyGaming.com
Sorry guys if this seems a really stupid question, can someone tell me which ascendancy points to take if i'm a champion? I'm pretty sure about the fortify nodes, but what about the other 2?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info