(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

I'm so glad i made a duelist cycloner, both slayer and champion look amazing.

I think i'm gonna go for champion since it frees up a gem in the main 6link (fortify) and boosts the reduction it gives.

Will you guys choose slayer or champion?
ign SanoSagara / KenshinBattousai
Last edited by Sanosuke on Feb 22, 2016, 7:14:33 AM
I can't decide between champion and berserker myself
IGN: Swagmeizter
Prophecy Sc
How do you feel about the marauder ascendancy class choices? Which one do you think is better?
"
Tortillaboy wrote:
"
Garash wrote:
"
Tortillaboy wrote:

I completed a Palace map with 4 link 500 pdps 2H axe. Died twice on boss due to bad playing but it's definitely not a necessity to purchase a disvafour.

Thanks for reply! Saw some 500 pdps axes go for 2 exas!

Approxinately how much pdps in a weapon is a free link like on Hezmanas worth?

Hard to say. The pdps difference starts scaling really good when you get levels / better gear overall

It really depends on your gear and level but you should have no problem clearing t14-15 maps by 91-92 with decent gear. There are still many situations and enemies that can kill you if underestimated so its best to keep your guard up. Cyclone excels at mapping but bosses like Core Malachai can easily 1 shot you regardless.
LightyGaming.com
"
Sanosuke wrote:
I'm so glad i made a duelist cycloner, both slayer and champion look amazing.

I think i'm gonna go for champion since it frees up a gem in the main 6link (fortify) and boosts the reduction it gives.

Will you guys choose slayer or champion?
"
Tortillaboy wrote:
I can't decide between champion and berserker myself
"
How do you feel about the marauder ascendancy class choices? Which one do you think is better?
"
TheGriz738 wrote:
40% more dmg from all sources is huge man and i was thinking the 10% basically just cuts fortify bonus in half so i don't think its crazy bad. Plus you get 5% reduction from rite of ruin which will be up 90% of the time minus certain bosses and if you are still getting rampart that is another 3% dmg reduction give or take. At this point i really just want to see the changes to the tree if any and am really hoping they throw in a unique that plays around this whole save hit thing maybe a reduction to the savage hit thresh hold which would make Cloaked in savagery awesome to take.

As of now im leaning towards Champion (Duelist). That being said they recently changed the 100% increased damage on Berserker (Marauder) to 40% More damage which is multiplicatively gross. I'm curious to weather they tweak some of these subclass trees prior to release as they've been doing. As Chris recently stated they will release path notes a few days prior to release so you all will have my definitive response on which class is best by then. They could still pull a blasphemy and ninja changed things the day of release...
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Feb 22, 2016, 6:25:32 PM
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
Hey Lighty,

I'd like to try running Hatred, Herald of Ash, Blasphemy, but I only have a level 3 enlighten. Is there a passive point I can take to equal out a level 4 enlighten? I'd be willing to sacrifice dps nodes.

I saw your tip about putting it in the Atziri's Disfavour, but I'm using a Kaoms so I need the 6L in my Atziri's Disfavour. Level 93 atm.

Passive

You can either travel north to the sovereignty cluster or utilize a +1 socket to gems boot,glove to boost your enlighten to level 4. You can also run an Alpha's Howl setup. In everything scenario you will be tossing HoA unlinked into another socket setup if your using a kaoms heart.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Feb 22, 2016, 6:33:09 PM

Finished updating the section regarding subclasses. basically its my initial impression and thoughts on each. Also planning on making an enhancements section under the subclass one, not sure how impactful enhancements will be but figured it may reacquire explanations.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:

As of now im leaning towards Champion (Duelist). That being said they recently changed the 100% increased damage on Berserker (Marauder) to 40% More damage which is multiplicatively gross. I'm curious to weather they tweak some of these subclass trees prior to release as they've been doing. As Chris recently stated they will release path notes a few days prior to release so you all will have my definitive response on which class is best by then. They could still pull a blasphemy and ninja changed things the day of release...

I'm torn on Berserker as well. To me the most interesting thing about the change is the wording, it states "40% more Beserker Damage".

The specific mention of the word Berserker makes me wonder if it's not meant to be a flat 40% more damage, but tied to another effect, but there is no other effect that makes mention of the word berserker.

Of course, it's possible this was simply oversight and a poor choice of wording, or there could still be other changes coming that we haven't seen yet.
Last edited by Archimtiros on Feb 22, 2016, 10:39:55 PM
"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:

I'm torn on Berserker as well. To me the most interesting thing about the change is the wording, it states "40% more Beserker Damage".

The specific mention of the word Berserker makes me wonder if it's not meant to be a flat 40% more damage, but tied to another effect, but there is no other effect that makes mention of the word berserker.

Of course, it's possible this was simply oversight and a poor choice of wording, or there could still be other changes coming that we haven't seen yet.

As pointed out in a previous Reddit post it was just a typo and is 40% more damage. I still feel like its to high or should at least be 10% more damage taken instead of increased to match the theme.

LightyGaming.com
Hey man, loving your Mace build atm, Only problem im having is killing NORMAL atziri haha, the 2 vaal bosses kill me with that little lazer beam LMAO.

What i got so far :P can do t10's fairly smooth, but atziri and her damn minions hahaha

Edit: re-looking back at your gear, i know what im missing.....life....on every piece LMAO, i was to busy trying to keep up lightning resistances and dex/int to wear gear and use gems i forgot about life lmao.
Last edited by xBeWarned on Feb 23, 2016, 7:11:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info