(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Sairalinde wrote:
Hey Lighty, can you give some information about what gems should be %20 quality and which gems dont worth to make %20 quality. It can be a great addition to this guide.

That would be interesting I agree. To know which gems are much stronger with high quality and should be focused over others that might only barely benefit at all from it.
"
zankioh wrote:
"
Sairalinde wrote:
Hey Lighty, can you give some information about what gems should be %20 quality and which gems dont worth to make %20 quality. It can be a great addition to this guide.

That would be interesting I agree. To know which gems are much stronger with high quality and should be focused over others that might only barely benefit at all from it.

In order of quality importance...

• Cyclone = Increased AoE
  • Vengeance = Increased chance to Counterattack
  • Blood Rage
  • Faster Attacks = Increased Attack Speed
  • Melee Physical = Increased Melee Physical
  • WeD = Increased WeD
  • Added Fire Damage = Increased Fire Damage

Most everything else isn't that important and really only cyclone inc aoe matters, the rest is min/maxing and should be saved for later. That being said if your gems hit 20 its still worth it to flip them 1/20 and level them back up.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jan 24, 2016, 4:26:33 PM
"
Jdahl22 wrote:
This is my first "completed" set of gear. Total cost without 6L was less than 1ex and with, less than 3ex. At lvl 87 i'm at 4.9k hp, +27% chaos res (others capped), 48% phys red. Tooltip DPS with Hatred+AA (no buffs) and Increased Area is at 41k (no q gems). I would have more hp/armor with blood magic gem but l'm loving my blue slot on 6L.

Is your Arctic armor worth anything? You need to stand still to take effect.
"
dacoshild wrote:
"
Jdahl22 wrote:
This is my first "completed" set of gear. Total cost without 6L was less than 1ex and with, less than 3ex. At lvl 87 i'm at 4.9k hp, +27% chaos res (others capped), 48% phys red. Tooltip DPS with Hatred+AA (no buffs) and Increased Area is at 41k (no q gems). I would have more hp/armor with blood magic gem but l'm loving my blue slot on 6L.

Is your Arctic armor worth anything? You need to stand still to take effect.
We use it for the chilled ground, that and it is pretty much the only decent option we have for the reservation cost.
Hey Lighty, thank you very much for the answers. I have another quick question for you. I am using axe so i cant use vaal ground slam, what should i use for my 2nd 6 link and with which support gems. Thank you in advance.
I've noticed that in your section about auras you state that you "wont gain access to the bleed effect from atziri disfavour as it only applies to the attack gems within the weapon" if we have our attack links outside of the axe. I can't find confirmation on this. From the text in of the weapon it appears that the bleed is not applied to socketed attack gems but any attack by the weapon. Has there ever been a confirmation on this because I cannot find it?

Thanks.
Been having a blast with the build, am trying to max the AoE without sacrificing too much dps. I prefer to keep an LGOH gem in so I can more mindlessly mow thru packs/maps without worrying about reflect. Wouldn't mind any tips/advice if anyone had any.

Passive Tree:

http://bit.ly/1nuYA0V
Last edited by faustian1 on Jan 27, 2016, 9:52:18 PM
This was my first build when I started playing months ago and it's still my favorite. Great job Lighty! At level 80 currently and followed the tree exactly.
Here's the gear I normally use
Spoiler

Tonight I decided to try using it for magic finding and it worked great using this gear. About 30IIQ/250IIR currently. Just had to use purity of lightning and a lightning flask to make up for lack of resistance.
Spoiler

First map I tried with the MF gear was a T1 blue Pit map and this was the loot from the boss. Very pleased for my first attempt at MF.
4 unique from map with 3 from the boss!

http://i.imgur.com/GPmdZq9.jpg
Last edited by stoudtlr on Jan 26, 2016, 10:20:01 AM
Hi does the incrased area of effect affect the numbero f mobs that vaal cyclone will pull?
My gear
Spoiler

I am sitting on around 48k dps with my auras and 75k with flasks etc. Any suggestions on what to switch or upgrade next would be great. I really like the Hezmana's because it feels like a cheap 6L, not sure if a 5L Atziri disfavor would make a massive difference over it? I have about 5ex saved up was thinking of a taste of hate or possibly going for 5L disfavor if it will be worth the 8-9ex.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info