(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hi there

I was follow your guide a couple of month ago and its very strong! But then a switch to another cycloner style with BM and focus on AOE and supertankyness and works great.

Infortunatly the creator of the guide a follow don't play anymore and i'm looking for advice for more improvement. As i know that you test a tons of thing as a cycloner you maybe have some tips.

First here my tree and gear:

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQmWC2EMXw3NDjwTTBPJFCAUTRRxF-EYkRo4Gj4aVRynHM4c5yW8JvgnLytQLlMwdzWSNug5DjpSOuE8BTwtPfxGaUd-TeNOMlBHU6VYY1nzWf5fP2EhZFJlTWWnaGVo8moecg9yqXTtdqx673uMfNl99YIHg1-DzITZhO-GYIdqjM-QVZBsl3miAKknqZSsqq5Qr2yvp7c-vJ-9Nr6nwGbBo8QVxFjE9sauxtjPftIh02_Yvdl82sHbT9-_4MPiYeRR6hjvDu988B_yL_JB8kXz3fZI9zL46_xL_gr-VP5r_o8=?accountName=Tagmatar&characterName=PillarHeim

Gear:

Spoiler

So i see in many cycloner build that nearly nobody use LGOH/LifeLeech gem in there setup. I'm running Tier12+ map for xping is this safe? I feel that i maybe can survive without it but it help sometime. Have you any issue in high tier maps whit no leech in your cyclone setup?
I ask that because in Tier13/14 in party my dps beguin to be just correct (28k with bloorage+charge+onslaught i'm aoe focus) so need more ^^. I can switch my Increased aera effect gem for increased aera damage gem but the aoe is to small so the thing would be to switch LGOH for added fire damage gem i guess?
I test once with increased aoe damage + added fire damage gem and trump my dps with bloodrage+charge to 57k but don't test it in high tier so if you have some data mind here i'm interest.

Hope my english is clear ^^

Thanks and fly safe

ps: OP Thanksgiving Guts xD

"
Lighty wrote:

That chest is fine forever. Is lightning Coil, Belly or Kaoms better? Yeah in most every scenario. But that's very close to being as good and if your looking for res its better. If your running a Mace Vaal Ground Slam is the best thing to do. You can also make a Leap Slam/Vengeance Setup that's stronger than Normal. Leap Slam + Faster Attacks + Vengeance + Blood Magic + Leech/MeleePhys/EnduranceChargeOnStun Ect. Vaal cyclone also works fine although I suggest against it for HC for obvious reasons. Let me know what you end up doing!

This was from an earlier post i responded to but should be referenced when Vaal Cycloning

Yeah, a nicer leap slam could be an option, I'm BM keystone so would get an extra link on top anyway (maybe stun gem with the endurance charge on stun - although I'm running warlords mark on my cwdt, so endurance charges aren't an issue)
I'm liking the IIR on vaal cyclone though, I know it's only marginal, but I'm been running some crazy darkshrined maps and I like seeing more loot. It acts as my boss finisher as well gathering trash.
after changing to LC, i felt more tanky now=D
Can run lvl 77 map, necropolis for example without any problem while im only lvl 75.

so, i went on to try out for Atziri,
but....ended up failed...died 2 times during the Trio, killed the titty bitch, and dual striker, but cycloner killed me twice..
1. during the trio, im sure i avoided those black mist, but when facing the cycloner, my leech not enough for me to leech on, while i only have 1 life flask (as linked below)

do i really need bloodrage in order to sustain the life leech?

i have 5.3k life now,
tooltip dps is 23k.
but life leech has only 1.4% (without blood rage)
is my dps not enough? or does it have something to do with my level?

here is my tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQmWCbsLYQ48FCAUcRiRGjghNCcvOQ46Ujs7PAU8LT38QKBBP0d-SdVQR1HmV1RYY1nzXhNfP2EhYVJlTWWnaPJyqXTtdn92rHdTeHp673t0e4x82X7gggeDzITEhNmE74VShmCHaoqzjM-QVZOolIeXeZ5XnsWiAKknqZSsqq2NrlCvbLQvtz68n702vqfAZsRYxPbGrs9-2L3ZYdl82sHfsuRR5K3qGOsJ7w7vTu988B_yQfNv9kj3Mvjr_go=?accountName=aMIgolala&characterName=FunnyMa

any suggestion pls?=)
Another quick question - Is Rumi's really better than a Granite of ironskin (Perpetual ideally)? Never really thought about using it on a character with no other block chance.
They aren't that cheap on darkshrines at the moment either.
"
Tagmatar wrote:
Hi there

I was follow your guide a couple of month ago and its very strong! But then a switch to another cycloner style with BM and focus on AOE and supertankyness and works great.

Infortunatly the creator of the guide a follow don't play anymore and i'm looking for advice for more improvement. As i know that you test a tons of thing as a cycloner you maybe have some tips.

First here my tree and gear:

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQmWC2EMXw3NDjwTTBPJFCAUTRRxF-EYkRo4Gj4aVRynHM4c5yW8JvgnLytQLlMwdzWSNug5DjpSOuE8BTwtPfxGaUd-TeNOMlBHU6VYY1nzWf5fP2EhZFJlTWWnaGVo8moecg9yqXTtdqx673uMfNl99YIHg1-DzITZhO-GYIdqjM-QVZBsl3miAKknqZSsqq5Qr2yvp7c-vJ-9Nr6nwGbBo8QVxFjE9sauxtjPftIh02_Yvdl82sHbT9-_4MPiYeRR6hjvDu988B_yL_JB8kXz3fZI9zL46_xL_gr-VP5r_o8=?accountName=Tagmatar&characterName=PillarHeim

Gear:

Spoiler

So i see in many cycloner build that nearly nobody use LGOH/LifeLeech gem in there setup. I'm running Tier12+ map for xping is this safe? I feel that i maybe can survive without it but it help sometime. Have you any issue in high tier maps whit no leech in your cyclone setup?
I ask that because in Tier13/14 in party my dps beguin to be just correct (28k with bloorage+charge+onslaught i'm aoe focus) so need more ^^. I can switch my Increased aera effect gem for increased aera damage gem but the aoe is to small so the thing would be to switch LGOH for added fire damage gem i guess?
I test once with increased aoe damage + added fire damage gem and trump my dps with bloodrage+charge to 57k but don't test it in high tier so if you have some data mind here i'm interest.

Hope my english is clear ^^

Thanks and fly safe

ps: OP Thanksgiving Guts xD

Hello! I would swap inc AoE for added fire overall, its a huge damage boost the inc aoe loss isn't major; most mob packs will be smaller than your radius. Keeping Life Gain On Hit is fine although it isn't needed from the leach from Hematophagy and Bloodrage. I think you already know but your Gloves and Helm are your weakest pieces and should be replaced with just more of the same upgrades. Because your not Vaal pact I would definitely swap life leech for immortal call and place it in the higher lv cwdt setup; it scales best off levels. If your looking for something to toss in the lower setup I would suggest a Chaos/Fire golem, it will have 100% up-time due to the lower level setup. Also in general its better to have the curse in a lower level setup although this wont be an issue for much longer as soon as Blasphemy comes out. I assume you have a Rumi's and Taste of Hate, if not get those. Let me know if this answers everything!

P.S your English is wonderful

The Page art changes every season and after a year i'll release a calendar of all the arts :p
LightyGaming.com
"
Carlovski wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:

That chest is fine forever. Is lightning Coil, Belly or Kaoms better? Yeah in most every scenario. But that's very close to being as good and if your looking for res its better. If your running a Mace Vaal Ground Slam is the best thing to do. You can also make a Leap Slam/Vengeance Setup that's stronger than Normal. Leap Slam + Faster Attacks + Vengeance + Blood Magic + Leech/MeleePhys/EnduranceChargeOnStun Ect. Vaal cyclone also works fine although I suggest against it for HC for obvious reasons. Let me know what you end up doing!

This was from an earlier post i responded to but should be referenced when Vaal Cycloning

Yeah, a nicer leap slam could be an option, I'm BM keystone so would get an extra link on top anyway (maybe stun gem with the endurance charge on stun - although I'm running warlords mark on my cwdt, so endurance charges aren't an issue)
I'm liking the IIR on vaal cyclone though, I know it's only marginal, but I'm been running some crazy darkshrined maps and I like seeing more loot. It acts as my boss finisher as well gathering trash.

Just be careful when vaal cycloning!
LightyGaming.com
"
aMIgolala wrote:
after changing to LC, i felt more tanky now=D
Can run lvl 77 map, necropolis for example without any problem while im only lvl 75.

so, i went on to try out for Atziri,
but....ended up failed...died 2 times during the Trio, killed the titty bitch, and dual striker, but cycloner killed me twice..
1. during the trio, im sure i avoided those black mist, but when facing the cycloner, my leech not enough for me to leech on, while i only have 1 life flask (as linked below)

do i really need bloodrage in order to sustain the life leech?

i have 5.3k life now,
tooltip dps is 23k.
but life leech has only 1.4% (without blood rage)
is my dps not enough? or does it have something to do with my level?

here is my tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQmWCbsLYQ48FCAUcRiRGjghNCcvOQ46Ujs7PAU8LT38QKBBP0d-SdVQR1HmV1RYY1nzXhNfP2EhYVJlTWWnaPJyqXTtdn92rHdTeHp673t0e4x82X7gggeDzITEhNmE74VShmCHaoqzjM-QVZOolIeXeZ5XnsWiAKknqZSsqq2NrlCvbLQvtz68n702vqfAZsRYxPbGrs9-2L3ZYdl82sHfsuRR5K3qGOsJ7w7vTu988B_yQfNv9kj3Mvjr_go=?accountName=aMIgolala&characterName=FunnyMa

any suggestion pls?=)

Take off the quicksilver for another seething of staunching flask encase you bleed out and link life gain on hit to your setup, it may help for that point in the fight. Just take ur time and regen life from the trash that spawns between trio bosses. You can get full life and flasks between each boss if you play it safe and patient.
LightyGaming.com
"
Carlovski wrote:
Another quick question - Is Rumi's really better than a Granite of ironskin (Perpetual ideally)? Never really thought about using it on a character with no other block chance.
They aren't that cheap on darkshrines at the moment either.

Yeah even a shitty Rumi is better than a well rolled Granite of Ironskin due to block chance being strait damage negation over mitigation. You'd rather not be hit 20% of the time than be hit slightly less 25% of the time.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:

Hello! I would swap inc AoE for added fire overall, its a huge damage boost the inc aoe loss isn't major; most mob packs will be smaller than your radius. Keeping Life Gain On Hit is fine although it isn't needed from the leach from Hematophagy and Bloodrage. I think you already know but your Gloves and Helm are your weakest pieces and should be replaced with just more of the same upgrades. Because your not Vaal pact I would definitely swap life leech for immortal call and place it in the higher lv cwdt setup; it scales best off levels. If your looking for something to toss in the lower setup I would suggest a Chaos/Fire golem, it will have 100% up-time due to the lower level setup. Also in general its better to have the curse in a lower level setup although this wont be an issue for much longer as soon as Blasphemy comes out. I assume you have a Rumi's and Taste of Hate, if not get those. Let me know if this answers everything!

The Page art changes every season and after a year i'll release a calendar of all the arts :p

Thanks a lot it helped! Without Inc AoE i need less int requirement that save me two skill point and replace helm with this one:

More HP!! =)

For the glove its a resistance issue hard to find better with my budget saving for finding better.

I don't have the Hematophagy cluster so i keep LGOH for the moment.

Thanks a lot for your full detail answer =)

Fly safe.
"
Tagmatar wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:

Thanks a lot it helped! Without Inc AoE i need less int requirement that save me two skill point and replace helm with this one:

More HP!! =)

For the glove its a resistance issue hard to find better with my budget saving for finding better.

I don't have the Hematophagy cluster so i keep LGOH for the moment.

Thanks a lot for your full detail answer =)

Fly safe.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info