(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
aMIgolala wrote:
tat makes me feel bad...hahahah
anyway, thanks for your fast response=)

Anytime buddy and 5.5k life by lv70 is plenty, time to start investing into some damage clusters!
LightyGaming.com
"
Jgizle wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Wallwalker22 wrote:
Tested with Daresso's Salute. Mid-spin I regain my Movement speed, and my damage goes up.
So this basically confirmed Daresso's is a near-always +60% melee damage buff, which makes it very viable for a Unique Amulet, easily endgame viable.

The only downside would be against prolonged boss fights, where you usually do shorter spins, general mapping best fits its purposes.

Just purchased a Daresso's and tested it myself only to confirmed my suspicions; it does not work with Bloodrage active which makes it basically useless lategame. If it was a more multiplier like the original melee on full life gem instead of 60% increased you can maybe merit dropping bloodrage for it; however that isn't the case. If you really want to use it for the +2 weapon range you can however a rare amulet will easily surpass it.

Sorry Lighty but this is not true. I use Daresso's Salute with Blood Rage and I can make a video proving Daresso gives me the damage and movement speed increase on full life as long as my HP is at full life. I Have 139.2 Life Regen per second, and Blood Rage gives me 1.2% of physical damaged leeched as life on attacks which with 2900+ of my damage being physical is about 34 hp gain on attacks. With just blood rage on if course I will lose HP and thus Daresso does not give me the movement speed or damage increase. However if I am attacking anything my HP stays full, and i get the movement speed and damage increase. This is far easier to comfirm on cyclone than any other skill because I can right click anywhere and i automatically spin to that location at which point i can hover over my cyclone skill and confirm the dps dropping after I kill the monsters or stop attacking. Since you only need the movement speed increase and damage increase when you are killing stuff then there is no reason not to use Daresso's unless you have something better already. I find the increased range much helpful especially combined with Herald of Ash.

I'll take another look and run some extensive test IE: zero regen, 25-50-75% regen maps, refelct, with & without life gain on hit. I was testing it in a lv81 map with rough mods and It would be on less than 50% of the time during combat so maybe it was to rough stress test. I shall give it another go soon! Thanks again for the info buddy
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Nov 11, 2015, 2:19:22 PM
"
Yzart wrote:
Hi man, really nice build, i'm 68 with it in the darkshrine league atm and it's so fun/op, you put some work on it, good job =).

But i don't understand, why you have 2 cyclone setup on your gear ? And you have a lots of corrupted gems but you don't talk about this in your post, or maybe i miss a part. It's important to have corrupted gems with your build ?

Sorry for my english and thx in advance for your answer.

The double cyclone on my gear was a buggy mislist on my half. I posted the gear at the time where I was swapping my cyclone setup to my weapon and so it showed on both 6l's, its fixed now. Thanks for pointing it out <3.
Updated 6L's from My Gear

Corrupting a gem (using a vaal orb on it) has 1 of 4 outcomes and the process is irreversible however a corrupted gem can still gain experience.

• +- the quality by 1-10% (cap of 23% quality)
  • +- the gem level (cap of lv21)
  • Convert the gem into a Vaal Gem (Assuming a vaal gem exists from it Ex. There is no Vaal Tornado Shot)
  • No effect (other than adding the corrupted property)

Every gem benefits from being higher quality or level. Some scale better of quality than level and visa-versa. For example Spells almost always scale very high from leveling so when your at the point of upgrading your gear near perfection you want to the the highest quality/level of each gem for your build to make you as efficient and strong as can be. let me know if this answers everything.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Nov 11, 2015, 2:31:30 PM
"
Carlovski wrote:
Got a kind of armour upgrade now (I know the meta is for rares, but I kind of like a decent Astral plate). It's another 5l, which I didn't really need - was trying to see if I got lucky with a 6l for my main links.
Any good use for a spare 5l? I'm currently running vaal cyclone in there with IIR. Having a spare 5l with a blue in there is handy for a swap anyway though in case I want to run with inc aoe or conc effect though.
New armour

It should let me run Devoto's now if I get a new amulet and/or upgrade my boots. Might wait until I get some more life first though.

That chest is fine forever. Is lightning Coil, Belly or Kaoms better? Yeah in most every scenario. But that's very close to being as good and if your looking for res its better. If your running a Mace Vaal Ground Slam is the best thing to do. You can also make a Leap Slam/Vengeance Setup that's stronger than Normal. Leap Slam + Faster Attacks + Vengeance + Blood Magic + Leech/MeleePhys/EnduranceChargeOnStun Ect. Vaal cyclone also works fine although I suggest against it for HC for obvious reasons. Let me know what you end up doing!

This was from an earlier post i responded to but should be referenced when Vaal Cycloning

"
Lighty wrote:

This is my Go-To list of what to watch out for When Vaal Cycloning

• Flame/Frost/Storm Bearers
  • Heralds of the Obelisk
  • Bameth Via [Beyond/Voidspawn of Abaxoth] (Vaal Detonate Dead)
  • Corrupting Blood (Although You Should Always Have A Staunching Flask)
  • Volatile Flame/Ice/Storm blood
  • Ancestral Power (You Can Pull Multiple Searing Bond Totems On-top Of You)

As long as you avoid those you should be okay :p
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Nov 11, 2015, 2:40:06 PM
Hey Lighty, this is my gear, would you please check it out for me, and see if there is any thing i should change on? i actually dropped bloodrage bcz of leap slam btw, im thinking of more mobility=)

Last edited by aMIgolala on Nov 11, 2015, 9:13:55 PM
"
aMIgolala wrote:
Hey Lighty, this is my gear, would you please check it out for me, and see if there is any thing i should change on? i actually dropped bloodrage bcz of leap slam btw, im thinking of more mobility=)

2 big things. You NEED multistrike with Vaal Ground Slam, its what makes it so good. Also faster attacks isn't amazing for it, run another red socket or swap in culling strike. Also nice weapon where did ya get it :p
LightyGaming.com
Hey Lighty,

i improved my gear a bit :D, can you pls have a look and give me some tips what to upgrade next?

Spoiler

I use the two one handed weapons for fast traveling. :)

[Edit] Ok i think i could add quality to my flasks ^^
Last edited by kuchen85 on Nov 12, 2015, 3:18:33 AM
"
kuchen85 wrote:
Hey Lighty,

i improved my gear a bit :D, can you pls have a look and give me some tips what to upgrade next?

Spoiler

I use the two one handed weapons for fast traveling. :)

[Edit] Ok i think i could add quality to my flasks ^^

Try swapping [Phase run + Increased Duration] for [Leap Slam + Faster Attacks]; I find it better overall. You 100% want to run vengeance, even if unlinked it is very worthwhile. Replace the granite flask with a Rumi's Concoction and the Bubbling Divine Flask for a Taste of Hate (expensive but worth it). Replace Added Chaos Damage with flat phys, it scales much better; master craft something on the second ring. If possible make your quicksilver flask Charge recovery & Movement speed ( best combo ). let me know if this all makes sense and how it goes!
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
aMIgolala wrote:

2 big things. You NEED multistrike with Vaal Ground Slam, its what makes it so good. Also faster attacks isn't amazing for it, run another red socket or swap in culling strike. Also nice weapon where did ya get it :p

i just realized that i didnt put multistrike to it..haha
anyway, ya man, for my weapon, im really lucky enough, there is 1 really kind guy, he sold me at a really low price...hehe...
Im really thankful to have him as my friend=D
"
aMIgolala wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
aMIgolala wrote:

i just realized that i didnt put multistrike to it..haha
anyway, ya man, for my weapon, im really lucky enough, there is 1 really kind guy, he sold me at a really low price...hehe...
Im really thankful to have him as my friend=D

LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info