(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Nov 9, 2015, 3:15:21 PM
hey, i just want to know what is your opinion on LC and Belly?
i realized non kegacy LC is much more cheaper than Belly
"
aMIgolala wrote:
hey, i just want to know what is your opinion on LC and Belly?
i realized non kegacy LC is much more cheaper than Belly

Lightning Coil is strictly better if you can afford to run it. Non legacy Coil is 22.5%(30% for legacy) physical mitigation assuming capped lightning res vs 40% increased ( not more ) life. If your on standard a Legacy Coil can be 25ex which isn't much more expensive than the average belly.

"
Okay so let me explain how Lightning Coil works and why its insane. So 30%/40%(legacy) of physical damage taken is converted into lightning damage which is mitigated by your lightning resistance. So you take 75% less of that 30%/40%(legacy), this effectively mitigates 22.5%/30%(legacy) physical damage taken. The amount of armour you would need to mitigate 22.5%/30%(legacy) of physical damage taken is way higher than the ease of running Lightning Coil. Now this operates the same way for Taste of Hate and Redblades Helmets and stacking these types of backdoor mitigation is extremely strong. The main thing you want to be aware of is that if you ever get cursed below 75% lightning res you will get chunked for more than the normal amount due to the conversion. Also ( but less often ) you can be shocked since your receiving lightning damage but it seldom occurs from personal experience.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Nov 10, 2015, 3:38:21 PM
Oh crap.....i already bought a Belly with 25ex..
can actually buy a legacy LC=(((
"
aMIgolala wrote:

Not the end of the world but yeah :P
LightyGaming.com
tat makes me feel bad...hahahah
anyway, thanks for your fast response=)
Hi man, really nice build, i'm 68 with it in the darkshrine league atm and it's so fun/op, you put some work on it, good job =).

But i don't understand, why you have 2 cyclone setup on your gear ? And you have a lots of corrupted gems but you don't talk about this in your post, or maybe i miss a part. It's important to have corrupted gems with your build ?

Sorry for my english and thx in advance for your answer.

"
Lighty wrote:
"
Wallwalker22 wrote:
Tested with Daresso's Salute. Mid-spin I regain my Movement speed, and my damage goes up.
So this basically confirmed Daresso's is a near-always +60% melee damage buff, which makes it very viable for a Unique Amulet, easily endgame viable.

The only downside would be against prolonged boss fights, where you usually do shorter spins, general mapping best fits its purposes.

Just purchased a Daresso's and tested it myself only to confirmed my suspicions; it does not work with Bloodrage active which makes it basically useless lategame. If it was a more multiplier like the original melee on full life gem instead of 60% increased you can maybe merit dropping bloodrage for it; however that isn't the case. If you really want to use it for the +2 weapon range you can however a rare amulet will easily surpass it.

Sorry Lighty but this is not true. I use Daresso's Salute with Blood Rage and I can make a video proving Daresso gives me the damage and movement speed increase on full life as long as my HP is at full life. I Have 139.2 Life Regen per second, and Blood Rage gives me 1.2% of physical damaged leeched as life on attacks which with 2900+ of my damage being physical is about 34 hp gain on attacks. With just blood rage on if course I will lose HP and thus Daresso does not give me the movement speed or damage increase. However if I am attacking anything my HP stays full, and i get the movement speed and damage increase. This is far easier to comfirm on cyclone than any other skill because I can right click anywhere and i automatically spin to that location at which point i can hover over my cyclone skill and confirm the dps dropping after I kill the monsters or stop attacking. Since you only need the movement speed increase and damage increase when you are killing stuff then there is no reason not to use Daresso's unless you have something better already. I find the increased range much helpful especially combined with Herald of Ash.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
"
Lighty wrote:
"
aMIgolala wrote:

Not the end of the world but yeah :P

something to comfort myself, im at lvl 70 now, with 5.5k life...lol
that's kinda decent.......i guesss......? hahaha
Got a kind of armour upgrade now (I know the meta is for rares, but I kind of like a decent Astral plate). It's another 5l, which I didn't really need - was trying to see if I got lucky with a 6l for my main links.
Any good use for a spare 5l? I'm currently running vaal cyclone in there with IIR. Having a spare 5l with a blue in there is handy for a swap anyway though in case I want to run with inc aoe or conc effect though.
New armour

It should let me run Devoto's now if I get a new amulet and/or upgrade my boots. Might wait until I get some more life first though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info