(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
13isLucky wrote:

"
Dragonide wrote:

Spoiler

*Does the happy dance*

Just reached lv 82 as my highest character in PoE all thanks to Lighty and his holy build :D

So far I have just 2 problems. Kinda low life even though I've taken all life nodes and all my gear has life. And phy reflect maps (With even as low as 13% reflect) are kinda nightmare to me.

Right now sitting at 4.3k life and 19k tooltip DPS (Up to 23k with Frenzy charges and Blood Rage)
Still haven't picked heavy AXE damage nodes so my DPS will jump even higher in a couple of levels. :D

Here is my current gear. Any suggestions for improvements is welcomed.

Spoiler

I had the same issue on the 13% reflects. I changed melee phys to added fire and it made the reflect maps a breeze. Currently running a 5L like you. Your dps is a bit higher but it is worth a shot.

Thanks for the tip but I think you mixed my secondary 5L Vaal Cyclone combo with main 6L Cyclone on chest piece. :D
I already have both Melee Physical and Added Fire linked to Cyclone.

"
dearblues wrote:

Spoiler

Need Some Help atm.

What Item Do I Need To Change. My Hp Is 3.6k atm

Not sure if you already know this but your Curse on Hit linked to Warlord's Mark isn't valid. You need an attack skill to trigger the curse.
Last edited by Dragonide on Aug 18, 2015, 6:20:26 PM
Is selfcasting EC and IC linked with CWDT-Increased Duration a good option?
Im playing on HC and looking for some defensive mechanics to prevent random oneshot, and feeling like selfcasting EC and IC is not that comfortable.
I went for couple of 70 maps today with this setup and it was kinda okay, but im wondering if its viable for harded maps.
Thanks for reply.
Last edited by Sattarqt on Aug 19, 2015, 5:31:09 AM
Congrats on breaking 1000 forum replies ( pats own back ). I will be answering the past few days questions once I finish recording a video and editing a previous one, look forward to reading them all!
LightyGaming.com
Every once in a while, even the elderly can strike gold:

Kinda cool - 63 jewlers & 23 fusings = "Reflect Nightmare" but who cares with this beast. Now I can ask what should I work on upgrading first?

These are my thoughts - I have been running 100+ rarity since lvl 65, so:

#1 Chest piece upgrade - "Belly or Lgt Coil"
#2 Quality my gems - not sure which first though.

Truly - Reflect is "NOW" a huge issue --

Balance of my gear:

To be clear I am 66 years young, when this puppy dropped I almost wet myself, then to follow it up I hit those rolls linking this puppy I needed to change the batteries in my pace maker.

Ideas - suggestions and/or comments on what you would do and or change with this beast in hand are desired. The reach on this monster is so wide, I get stuck sometimes in tight quarters.

I paid 10c for the helm, 1ex for the 20 quality cyclone and 1ex for the belt, everything else is self found. With 122 rarity my drops are crazy good.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
Last edited by Ishkabibble on Aug 19, 2015, 9:49:57 AM
Hello guys , i'm playing this cyclone build in Tempest actually and i'm 77 , 4.4k life , 120% all res ect... But my cyclone is only at 4.1k dps with HoA activated , i think i'm a bit low dps for my lvl. I just don't know what to do to up my damage without losing alot of survivability , if someone can help me with some advices !

(Sorry for my bad english it's not my native language !)
"
Brookizlol wrote:
Hello guys , i'm playing this cyclone build in Tempest actually and i'm 77 , 4.4k life , 120% all res ect... But my cyclone is only at 4.1k dps with HoA activated , i think i'm a bit low dps for my lvl. I just don't know what to do to up my damage without losing alot of survivability , if someone can help me with some advices !

(Sorry for my bad english it's not my native language !)

Your Cyclone is in a 4l with 0 dps gems. Replace LoH and get a 5 or 6l.
"
Brookizlol wrote:

Hmmm...your tree looks good (though personally I wouldn't take the Rampart cluster) and your gear decent (though some parts could be improved). Are you running Hatred as well? The only other advice I would give you is to get a 5-linked Axe (Kaom's Primacy or better) so you can run Melee Physical Damage, which gives you a very nice damage boost. Also, your Kaom's Primacy doesn't have very high base damage, mine for example has 200% increased physical damage instead of 172% which adds up quite a bit.
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
"
scrooge999 wrote:
"
Brookizlol wrote:

Hmmm...your tree looks good (though personally I wouldn't take the Rampart cluster) and your gear decent (though some parts could be improved). Are you running Hatred as well? The only other advice I would give you is to get a 5-linked Axe (Kaom's Primacy or better) so you can run Melee Physical Damage, which gives you a very nice damage boost. Also, your Kaom's Primacy doesn't have very high base damage, mine for example has 200% increased physical damage instead of 172% which adds up quite a bit.

Thanks for your answer !
I just replaced Artic armour with Hatred an my cyclone went from 4.1k to 5.5k ! So i guess i will try to find a 200+phys damage Kaom's because 5L are very expensive !
"
blingi wrote:
"
The_Rain_Man wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
Hi guy,

I'm running good with your build in my first hardcore run but can you tell my why you don't take blood magic as passive skill? It's bcause the auras?

Pros:
~ dont need to run bloodmagic support gems on anything ( +1 cyclone link )
~ 35% increased maximum life
~ 50% less mana reserved ( herald of ash maybe? )

Cons:
~ Less damage ( no hatred - haste ect. )
~ Alot less damage ( no hatred - haste ect. )

I'm a little confused by the whole alot less dps by taking the Bloodmagic node.
I run the BM node in my build.
standing in my H/O my dps is 46.5k. If i turn on Herald of ash my dps is 51.3k my HP goes from 9.7k to 8.4k which doesn't hurt even in full partys its still completely viable. Then when i enter a map and run Fortify and Bloodrage my dps is 70.9K when i pop atziris flask it's 81k.
That's alone in a map.
Then in full partys because i am leeching off other peoples auras i have seen my dps go over 100k i'd prob say 110-120k max always varies depending on what auras people are running.

When i take out my added fire gem and leave the socket empty and say the BM gem is in there and i turn on Hatred and Haste my dps standing in my H/O is 45k. so 1.5k less dps than when i turn the auras off and put the added fire gem back in the socket. Then if i was running hatred and haste in a full party i won't be leeching them auras if people are running them but most people do so it's less dps again.
I can't figure out how it is less dps???

"
Could you show your gear + build perhaps?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQU8B3UJlgm7C2EMXw48E0wUIBRxF-EYkRo4Gj4cpyFVJbwm-CcgJy8pLiz7MHc5DjpSPAU8LUCgRrdHfkh4SdVOMlBHU6VXVFnzWf5eE18_YSFhUmRSZU1lp2hlaPJyqXTtdn92rHrve3R7jHy4fNl-4IIHg1-ExITZhO-FUoZgh2qKIoqzkFWQbJHOk6iXeZ5XogCpJ6mUrKqtja5Qr2y77byfvTa-p8BmwKbBo8QVxFjE9sVTxq7PftNv2WHZfNrB20_cMtw937_gw-Jh5FHqGOsJ7w7vTu988B_zb_Pd9kj3Mvjr

This isn't quite the same build i was using when i posted this always stuffing around with it still isn't polished.
But this one is at 50k dps no buffs and 86k buffed have seen it spike to 91k but not sure what's doing it. And HP is at 9,228. 900 life per second regen with 4 charges up and 55% Damage reduction 81% with Gflask.
IGN: Elem_Mental

Lets all drink red bull jump out of a plane and hope for the best.
Last edited by The_Rain_Man on Aug 19, 2015, 6:40:16 PM
FINALLY killed Atziri today ! No portal left, 1 death vs Trio (Titty + stupid bleed), 2 stupid death vs Atziri (gem swap for PoF => cyclone not in skill bar => panic => death + tried to attack Atziri while yellow storm call) and 2 totally unfair death in the split phase with a storm call + bleed + flameblast + storm call + storm call combo :'(
But I did it ! 5.5k life, something like 16k tooltip dps (can't remember exactly, game closed), and I got an awesome... Atziri flask --"

Gear + tree :

Gear

Next upgrade should be at 2 good jewels, maybe more. Don't really know what to take for the next passives point : life, jewels slot, something else ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info