Eternal Orbs

Nice try guys. But i know eternals stoped dropping some time ago (about the time i started playing).
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
Support the casuals, fuck over the hardcore players.

>GAME IS STILL FOR HARDCORE GAMERS LOL

Hardcore or retarded? It was "hardcore" to no-life it up sinking Exalts/Eternals into gear...seeing it fail then rinse-repeating daily? That was some kick ass hardcore pride inducing achievement for you? Get out of here man, crafting in this game was ass and this is a great step towards fixing it. It isn't targeting casuals really, if they implement better crafting options. It is just making the time spent more rewarding for those that don't have all day to no life it.

sure they will introduce T1 affixes at masters....riiiiiiight

played 1 month flash league, 80% of time i played maps lvl 75+ and i identified every magic/rare item that is worth identifying (harbingers, imbued want, all best base weapons, so thousands of them.....0 T1 rolls.....1-2 T2 phys rolls and 0 spell dmg rolls.....and i got to lvl 96 +.....

for the bolded part man, i know i am better then leo messi but i cant afford to play soccer all day and nolife it, so i think we should cut one of his legs so i could beat him, cause you know, that is fair

also i think we should remove maps and atziri.....according to this guy only retarded nolifers play them
Now that is a surprising change. I was not expecting Eternal orbs to get rekted, but at least the change did not happen after Awakening launch.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Well, this could be great or devastating. Anyway, the orb can always return if things go to hell.

Personally, I think it's something that should be done.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
Peripherally wrote:
Great decision GGG, I am glad to see you had the guts to make a tough call that would upset the top tier of hoarders and mirror/item sellers, while at the same time making things much easier to obtain for everyone else.

pls, explain to me how will things be easier to obtain since it makes 0 sense to me?

if anything items with decent rolls that now sell for 4-5C will cost few exalteds.....so how will it be easier for you as casual to obtain gear?
Never dropped one, never will. Moving on.
Wat
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
The act of 'mirroring' should be next on the orb-adjusting agenda.

Any item should only be eligible for one exact copy via a MOK orb, with the source and produced items both being locked from further reproduction.

Agreed. That would be nice,two guys joining currencies to get a really nice item each.

Absolutely. Or a backup item for a HC temp leaguer in case of a RIP, etc.
Wow this sucks, you just removed my long term goal. Would have preferred to have mirrors removed.
Last edited by Lanfear88 on Jul 6, 2015, 1:49:24 AM
Great change. *uck pernament leagues and eternal owners. You can get great items with just alts + regals + multicraft master stuff.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info