Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[Lighty] Deleted

"
bicepsvirtus wrote:
can i pls first 1-30 skills this build ?

Lightning Tendrils + Flame Totem + Fire trap for the fastest leveling overall until 28. 28 on flamebast forever
LightyGaming.com
Yo,

i have problems with surivibility combined with RF. I tried out Dried Lakes with RF and died 3 times clearing this area Oo. Without RF i dont die. Can u watch my gear and give me a hint? Or is my playstyle fucked up?

Why do i need fire resistant-aura?
"
snejjjj wrote:
Yo,

i have problems with surivibility combined with RF. I tried out Dried Lakes with RF and died 3 times clearing this area Oo. Without RF i dont die. Can u watch my gear and give me a hint? Or is my playstyle fucked up?

You have to prioritize life reg on your build before you head up to the bigger fire-boosts. There are a few very important nodes under the duelist tree you need to put points into.

Fire-res aura at lvl 20 gives not only regular fire res, but also 4% maximum fire res, this is mandatory if you want to survive. I am very sure that if you spend a few refund points, removing the double curse and a few more points far up, close to witch and templar you can pick up every life reg node necessary, making you not getting drained down while having RF activated.
Hey Lighty I have some questions:

1) A build with three dragons, could go or it would need much investements on crits?

2) Why not take elemental dominion and fire walker that is near?

3) Why do you have some pieces of gear with armour and other with energy shield?

4) Lastly, which one is better as properties to search on gear fire damage or strenght (thanks to doon cuebiyari strenght increases dps)
"
alieno18 wrote:
Hey Lighty I have some questions:

1) A build with three dragons, could go or it would need much investements on crits?

2) Why not take elemental dominion and fire walker that is near?

3) Why do you have some pieces of gear with armour and other with energy shield?

4) Lastly, which one is better as properties to search on gear fire damage or strenght (thanks to doon cuebiyari strenght increases dps)

1) prob crit investment and the burn% from flame wont flip to shock so youd prob run ele weakness and assassins mark

2) elemental dominion and firewalker are pretty far away and overall its better to simply invest into %life

3) simply for ease of achieving the colors i need, in a new league its hard to get 3-4b on a full strength piece without alot of chromes and vorici

4) over you want life/tri res/strength. majority of our damage comes from spell levels, links ,rf and curses. we assume shield/helm/weapon/body/belt will be uniques so grabbing res on the rest is most important until 40% overcap for ele weakness maps. cast speed/fire damage on rings & spell power/fire damage on ammy are the really on offensive states you can grab, 30% move on boots always.
LightyGaming.com
"
snejjjj wrote:
Yo,

You can run Rf at lv65 with around 450 life regen and 87 fire res at 3-4k life without issue. You n eed fire to mitigate the amount of damage righteous fire does to you.

+1 max fire res from barbarism
+3-5 max fire res from purity of fire
+8 max fire res from rise of the phoenix
LightyGaming.com
"
Truestrike wrote:
"
snejjjj wrote:
Yo,

You have to prioritize life reg on your build before you head up to the bigger fire-boosts. There are a few very important nodes under the duelist tree you need to put points into.

Fire-res aura at lvl 20 gives not only regular fire res, but also 4% maximum fire res, this is mandatory if you want to survive. I am very sure that if you spend a few refund points, removing the double curse and a few more points far up, close to witch and templar you can pick up every life reg node necessary, making you not getting drained down while having RF activated.

^ This ^

you want to grab all the life regen nodes before lv65 if you plan on running RF as soon as possible ( which is very possible to attain )
LightyGaming.com
What do you think of Mokou's Embrace?
add video pls
Okay, i dont hav probs with rf+life reg anymore, but:

I have problems with open areas like "grand arena" where mobs came from alle directions. One single white archer can 3-shot me Oo. I cant solo act 4 :(

Any hints for gear improvement oder passives?

My playstyle is the the following:

0) Activate Purity of Fire, Vitality, RF
1) Flame Totem
2) Firestorm
3) Flameblast for AOE
4) Flame Surge for Single dps
5) Quicksilver Flask/Flame dash for Movement/escape

Is that right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info