[Lighty] Deleted

"
Edzilla wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1302457

You'll get a few days of playtime with it before release :P

I'm going to try it out for sure, looks legit.

Been leveling with it for a few hours now and before you get lmp and echo its pretty bad. Its single target is lackluster as i assumed it would be. Overall it feels good and its %increased damage quality is very nice.
LightyGaming.com
Might be my first Awakening build on standard to test out to the fullest. what chest armor, Legacy CoH, belly, Kaom's, or a great rare 6l.?
Last edited by jerten212 on Jul 8, 2015, 7:49:55 PM
I tried Magma Orb out on the Shadow until Brutus just to try it out. I kind of liked it. Ill probably grab the 2 templar elemental nodes on the top path coming out for leveling though.
I'm just wondering, how are you planing to sustain the mana cost of a 5 or 6 link of this skill?
"
bayushi88 wrote:
I'm just wondering, how are you planing to sustain the mana cost of a 5 or 6 link of this skill?

A fuck ton of mana regen, I doubt it will be easy and ill updated the guide as I discover things when I start mapping day 2 of warbands.
LightyGaming.com
"
ganimal wrote:
I tried Magma Orb out on the Shadow until Brutus just to try it out. I kind of liked it. Ill probably grab the 2 templar elemental nodes on the top path coming out for leveling though.

Yep thats what i did, Magma orb really took off for me when I got gmp. Gmp + echo + magma in a +2 scepter got me to 65 fairly easy.
LightyGaming.com
"
jerten212 wrote:
Might be my first Awakening build on standard to test out to the fullest. what chest armor, Legacy CoH, belly, Kaom's, or a great rare 6l.?

+3 Fire staff & legacy kaoms would be the dream id imagine. More realistically, a pledge of hands and belly would be great if not running RF, if rf, carcass jack & doryanis probably. It seems to scale well off aoe and im convinced the explosions overlap like fireball does.
LightyGaming.com
Will you be running this in the hc or sc league?
Hello, I was wondering if we could run your build in the new league Warbands, without having anything, like no unique, and no great stuff at all...
Do you recommend using RF in this case, or do you advice running RF when i got uniques.

thank you :)
"
Delorios92 wrote:
Hello, I was wondering if we could run your build in the new league Warbands, without having anything, like no unique, and no great stuff at all...
Do you recommend using RF in this case, or do you advice running RF when i got uniques.

thank you :)

Im currently running RF magma orb in warbands. The only unique you need it rise of the phoenix which has a divination card that you can farm as an alternative method of attaining it. Its under the required gear section of my guide.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info