[Lighty] Deleted

"
snejjjj wrote:
Okay, i dont hav probs with rf+life reg anymore, but:

I have problems with open areas like "grand arena" where mobs came from alle directions. One single white archer can 3-shot me Oo. I cant solo act 4 :(

Any hints for gear improvement oder passives?

My playstyle is the the following:

0) Activate Purity of Fire, Vitality, RF
1) Flame Totem
2) Firestorm
3) Flameblast for AOE
4) Flame Surge for Single dps
5) Quicksilver Flask/Flame dash for Movement/escape

Is that right?

Grand arena and most every act4 based map is overtuned and difficult. You 1-2 curse with firestorm then flameblast, flame surge for single if a rare/exile/boss persists. You mostly want rares, belly of the beast or carcass jack for body is nice though
LightyGaming.com
"
alieno18 wrote:
What do you think of Mokou's Embrace?

Its decent but overall not valued very high since were not a full ignite build and rf doesn't count for ignition on self. Rare rings , Doedre's Damning or even pyre would be better.
LightyGaming.com
"
anhy wrote:
add video pls

Going to make it @lv90 so within a week it will be up.
LightyGaming.com
post your current gear please... if thats ok
IGN: Ningyou
Last edited by Niipazzo on Jul 27, 2015, 4:43:22 AM
It seems that he isnt playing this build anymore, and also not updating this thread.
Since I just found both the RotP and the mace I was thinking to try this build. Has there been any change after the 2.0 went live that need to be considered?
this build is doing pretty well, i thought it was a bit squishy so i changed a few things, i decided to drop the curse helm and run an Armour one and drop the dual curse node wheel and get more life and i just self curse flammability i dont like how small fire storm is anyways and the cast time seems so long sometimes. and with all the inc Armour nodes its kind of points less not to focus on Armour and i got a Elreon ring and neck to help with clear speed and it helps so much but its hard to get a decent elreon roll on gear but heres my gear i can clear 75 maps np havnt gotten my map pool past that yet

heres my gear
Spoiler
Not playing this build at the moment as the state of warbands in mapping is nonexistent. When/if warbands gets updated to make even any impact to the league, i'll revisit the build and update the guide accordingly.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
anhy wrote:
add video pls

Going to make it @lv90 so within a week it will be up.

Lighty pls.

We are still waiting

lvl 80 or so is still ok.

Thank you.
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Hi build looks great. Just one problem, the link for the passive tree is broken or the site is down.
Can you please check?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info