[Lighty] Deleted

"
"
Lighty wrote:
"
jealkeja wrote:
You replaced magma orb with flameblast?

At the moment I cant efficiently run magma orb off mana despite investing heavily into mana in a 5l so i'm going to test it in a 6 link with bloodmagic support at around lv85. Flameblast is better with rf overall and its possible trying to run magma orb with rf may be overreaching and not attainable for most people. Ill post updates on my research and testing as they develop.

Yo I'm basing my build off of yours quite heavily and I'm not quite at mapping lvl yet but i was thinking why go with blood magic in your last link (for magma) as RF? Wouldn't that eat into your regen heavily as you say it is difficult to sustain with mana? (I'm guessing like 200+ mana per sec).

The reduced mana gem offers a 25-34% reduced mana cost (another 5% with 20 quality if you can afford that sort of thing) and would not require you to almost double your casting cost. The wiki says it works additively with the passives so you could get quite a large total reduction.
Using blood magic may even result in a lot less survivability as your life leech (on doryanis or w/e) will just be working towards covering your casting cost in the first place.

Reduced mana is a way to go but if i run bloodmagic i can drop clarity to run heraldx2 or anger and the save 4 passive points. At the moment i have enough regen to safely run magma on a 6 link with bloodmagic and i have zero leech. So with doraynis belt and scepter it should be ok.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jul 15, 2015, 5:39:04 AM
Love this build overall, atm i'm running with a 5L Carcass Jack and wrecking shit at lvl 80. My biggest problem is mana reg, same as you others i assume. But it isn't impossible to get, so dont give up just yet, and neither give up the idea behind a Magma Orb all the way to 6L. It certainly will be a tough one concidering 5L requires around 100 mana reg and a decent portion of your mana not reserved. I see myself being able to go for a 6L once my Enlighten hits lvl 3 and i accquired a few jewels with mana reg and maximum mana.

Even tho Vaal Molten Shell got nerfed, and i assume it lost popularity among the players, i went for it.
It is a killing machine matched up with Iron Will and Increased Area of Effect. Also benefits from a number of area effect and fire nodes.

Keep up the good work! Good guide!
Last edited by Truestrike on Jul 15, 2015, 3:07:07 PM
"
Truestrike wrote:
Love this build overall, atm i'm running with a 5L Carcass Jack and wrecking shit at lvl 80. My biggest problem is mana reg, same as you others i assume. But it isn't impossible to get, so dont give up just yet, and neither give up the idea behind a Magma Orb all the way to 6L. It certainly will be a tough one concidering 5L requires around 100 mana reg and a decent portion of your mana not reserved. I see myself being able to go for a 6L once my Enlighten hits lvl 3 and i accquired a few jewels with mana reg and maximum mana.

Even tho Vaal Molten Shell got nerfed, and i assume it lost popularity among the players, i went for it.
It is a killing machine matched up with Iron Will and Increased Area of Effect. Also benefits from a number of area effect and fire nodes.

Keep up the good work! Good guide!

Was able to run magma orb on a 6link with bloodmagic and dropped all mana and clarity to run anger, worked OK but I'm forced to commit to much to run RF to be safe for high level mapping. Changing builds in warbands and going to revisit and recreate Magma orb properly when I can devote full attention and resources to it. Testing pledge of hands + kaoms Magma orb in the near future.
LightyGaming.com
Hello!

I am using your build at the moment, but i was wondering what should i prioritize when linking the gems? Using a four link at the moment, are they listed in how important they are? So faster casting is more important then empower or iron will?

Thanks in advance!
Hey,

why did u change from magma orb to flame bash? Iam confused now :D. I just wanted to buy the shield leg and mentioned that i need a leg one handed mace too.
"
Twisting wrote:
Hello!

I am using your build at the moment, but i was wondering what should i prioritize when linking the gems? Using a four link at the moment, are they listed in how important they are? So faster casting is more important then empower or iron will?

Thanks in advance!

Empower > Iron Will/Faster Casting

But overall your going to have a tough time running it on a 5l/6l using mana without speccing into additional mana nodes which retracts from your rf investments

LightyGaming.com
"
snejjjj wrote:
Hey,

why did u change from magma orb to flame bash? Iam confused now :D. I just wanted to buy the shield leg and mentioned that i need a leg one handed mace too.

The build still works just not very well on a 5l/6l due to mana issues. You can still buy Rise of the phoenix and Doon and play any rf buy which would work great just magma orb doesn't seem very efficient due to the amount of mana investment you have to sink into it.
LightyGaming.com
Is there another skill you can use besides flameblast?
"
SwiftSkice wrote:
Is there another skill you can use besides flameblast?

Incinerate, flamesurge, magma orb, fireball. All Righteous fire tree's are basically the same.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jul 17, 2015, 4:07:33 AM
can i pls first 1-30 skills this build ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info