The Awakening Trailer, Launch Date, Challenge Leagues and More!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Hypuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Last edited by Riney on Jul 1, 2015, 10:59:29 AM
The amount of work and passion you put into this game is absolutely stunning, thank you GGG! I'll absolutely upgrade my supporter pack to show my appreciation.
I agree on Warbands sound like more fun then tempest and as hardcore player I also whish it would be the other way round. Looking at past leagues it also feels like they kind of switched the general atempt, as hardcore was about crazy mobs and standard about anything that gives you more loot with some kind of added danger.

"
LMTR14 wrote:
not that the crippling problems of this game (no auction house, boring ass normal difficulty, solo players are at a massive disadvantage) were even touched.

Auction-house is one of the lot things that ruined D3, they are for MMO's , not arpgs. I'd welcome a "better" trading system, but it should always involve actual "real" trading, Poe.trade is very convenient already and full automation would be bad for the game. Auction-house makes the game a stock-market simulator, playing the trade game will always be more "worth it" then actually playing the game.

Normal difficulty is just fine, I know you are totally OP and nothing is hard enough for you, but game needs a
learning curve.

ign: UpForJava
You guys ARE FLIPPING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
"
Bradeh wrote:

That is the nature of these games. Things change, builds break. Start again, create new builds, find new friends.

Well, this time all CHARS break. I am not talking about builds. PoE appealed to me and my friends because it promised a standard league where you could keep all your stuff. Until now.

And, btw: I collected those friends over a 35 year lifespan. I'm not gonna farm my life for another 35 years just to find new friends to play PoE with.

tl;dr: You don't understand the problem.
"
t_golgari wrote:
"
Bradeh wrote:

That is the nature of these games. Things change, builds break. Start again, create new builds, find new friends.

Well, this time all CHARS break. I am not talking about builds. PoE appealed to me and my friends because it promised a standard league where you could keep all your stuff. Until now.

And, btw: I collected those friends over a 35 year lifespan. I'm not gonna farm my life for another 35 years just to find new friends to play PoE with.

then move on, you are a few people, no biggie
"
t_golgari wrote:
"
Bradeh wrote:

You're not going to lose any stuff, sir. The things you have now, you will still have after 2.0 comes.
I think, Awakening is worth a try, at least. I stopped playing PoE some time ago, but i think i'll awaken in 10 days.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
IMPORTANT:

The mouse is sooo small at 4k resolution. Huge problem imo.
Hi

Unbelievable! The mana/life globe issue really was an issue and not some asinine joke brought on by misplaced feminism. So glad that this issue is fixed for the next 5 minutes because now they'll need something else to feel important about, fixate on and otherwise waste GGG resources.
Pat yourselves on the back, those that wanted/felt this mana/life globe scantily clad women with chains was a problem, can't wait to hear the complaints about Maramoa's cleavage or other female characters are, ex: Scion why is she like the archetype of a perfect blond? Why no fat people in Wraeclast? When will people accept like Marge did with Michaelango's David?Did anyone ask the chained women why they were chained and who chained them? Maybe they liked it, ever read about S&M? or at least heard of that silly movie 50 shades of grey? Why don't you rally against that?

Oh well GG GGG, hope y'all don't get further dumb requests in the future from people who probably felt they had to do what they gotta' do for others based on some in misappropriated feelings towards protecting others for their own good, Buck Angel is disappointed in you for stifling creation and freedom of choices!

- This is sarcasm so you people incapable of a joke can read this and understand-

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info