The Awakening Trailer, Launch Date, Challenge Leagues and More!

yeyeye
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
The guys who paid for the beta must feel great knowing they dont even get a full act exclusive to them before release LOL ... the promised boss fights and later half are coming with release.

Milk it while you can (TM)

I did not even play beta at all this entire time since I bought the Axion pack way back when it came out.

me neither :D why bother playing beta when i can have the (more or less) fully tested thing after some time (since i started playing with 0.9 release or so i am quite accustomed to the timespan GGG needs to release a big expansion).

patience is the key to inner peace :D

edit: forgot - HYPE!

phase run coming back Oo those new skills look awesome ^^ except the cgi for flame dash - that one looks a bit retarded imho (sort of doing yoga in poe XD)
ig: rokki_xXx
Last edited by rokki82 on Jul 1, 2015, 1:49:01 PM
well, I didn't pay for beta, I got key months ago before packs were released. But I didn't have a lot of time to play as much as I wanted, RL issues, and every time I got into it there was a wipe (just bad luck/bad timing). I did get to see what was available to see in the new act and that was worth the time I put in getting my character there.
I'm not that fussed if I have to wait for the official launch to see the rest of act 4.
Censored.
Upgraded my pack. Ready for some act 4 hype!
Very ready for this weening off the beta to get ready for live!
http://www.twitch.tv/johmasho
Congratz! Challenge totems are DansGame....
Make Things For Smile!
Good Job, cant wait.
Just an amazing job per usual.
Been having so much fun in the Beta, I can't wait to get my hands dirty in the Tempest league!!
Hypeeee

GGG <3
IGN="Tanky"
Hats off to the entire GGG team to put their heart and soul into this game.

The expansion release promises to be amazing.

Only one minor point: the disappearance of the globe ladies. That is just sad. Such a classy UI.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
My collection might be smaller than others but at least I played the game fair and square.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Greatness!
Upgaded to Vaal suppoeter to show my appreciation of your dedication to this game GGG!
bängan is bängan.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info