The Awakening Trailer, Launch Date, Challenge Leagues and More!

But why can`t they add new friendly content into exsisting economy and balance?

Why should they rebalance the entire game each time they throw us a bone?
What can i say... this expansion is going to be mind blowing! Kudos for all the hard work guys!
Don't fool yourself exile... your end is just around the corner!
Globe girls or rito! ;)
"
nedl9vsex wrote:
But why can`t they add new friendly content into exsisting economy and balance?

Why should they rebalance the entire game each time they throw us a bone?

Cause it is life) Marvelous, still chaotic.. And "adding new friendly content" sounds as a stagnation for me:)
HYPUUUUUUUUUUUU
"
nedl9vsex wrote:
Okey, and what about this line?

Spoiler
with the constant desire to create a smooth game experience has led to our designers rebalancing everything in Path of Exile. Quest rewards have been completely revamped

Our standard chars have completed lots of quest already, and got rewards for them.

I doubt they will reset the quests state as well .... So they`d become broken in this part? Or i miss something?
\

LOL now u can buy all gems dude... who care quest reward? who play standard?

Start fresh new league!
HYPE
I really like warband but its in softcore... damn.

Then again, poor softcore had to suffer through rampage, guess they deserve something good after that.
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
I really like warband but its in softcore... damn.

Then again, poor softcore had to suffer through rampage, guess they deserve something good after that.

Just delete your character if it dies. Boom! You have hardcore.
omg not that first 50 players bullshit again. WHY!!! the most fun part of the challenges was that nobody knew how many people would be able to beat all!!!

not that the crippling problems of this game (no auction house, boring ass normal difficulty, solo players are at a massive disadvantage) were even touched. therefore

NO HYPE
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Jul 1, 2015, 10:57:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info