DISMANTLES DISMANTLER

It's funny how people keep asking him questions when he has not replied a single time in this thread since he started it in 2015.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
I am novice at this game. In This league I try play BV tank with harvest and BV dps. In next league I want try this build. Any one can say how hard begin play with this build?
Hi All,

He posted a build guide video that will answer some of these questions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQneCdV7BlA&feature=youtu.be&t=280

Also, silvertongue guy, don't use faster projectiles, use slower projectiles. It is a more multi gem.
HEy Dismantle! would it be too much of a hassle on doing a more low cost example? I'd love to play something like this but I would never be able to afford those GG mirrored items :/
"
FunkyMacri wrote:
HEy Dismantle! would it be too much of a hassle on doing a more low cost example? I'd love to play something like this but I would never be able to afford those GG mirrored items :/

More "low cost"`? Check out his video where he clears Hall of Grandmasters with NO chest piece, NO rings, NO helmet and NO belt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0kq_IC_WSI

This build doesn't need all that mirrored gear, it's just that Dismantle is doing some extreme min-maxing. Just use whatever gear you find.

Check out the build guide too where he shows how you don't even need a chest piece: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQneCdV7BlA
What bandits do we do when leveling this build?
imo its only the oak in the normal
what is the magma orb set up that he is running? gems/gear??
"
156Thelema wrote:
"
FunkyMacri wrote:

More "low cost"`? Check out his video where he clears Hall of Grandmasters with NO chest piece, NO rings, NO helmet and NO belt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0kq_IC_WSI

This build doesn't need all that mirrored gear, it's just that Dismantle is doing some extreme min-maxing. Just use whatever gear you find.

Check out the build guide too where he shows how you don't even need a chest piece: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQneCdV7BlA

I dont understand.....

I have nearly 8k life, over 1k life regen, max res, almost maxed chaos res, 700+ Str. I followed build exactly and have decent gear to match the same items he has but not as perfect.

He recommends using RF at level 65 with Amplification Wand and Rise of The Phoenix. With my stats I can get 86% max fire res, and can sustain RF infinitely, until I actually go into a real battle and fight anything where you wont regen any of the dmg you are taking unless Molten Shell hits something, which wont even heal for much.

I tried skipping that since I am already past level 80 and picked up a sire of shards with a 5 L. Having put in the recommended links, I see the highest dps skill i can use is fireball, with less than 3500 dps (my 700+ str gives over 140% increased spell damage), which also sucks with sire of shards unless you can fit in a 6th link GMP (fire ball with base 5 projectiles will only hit multiple targets if you are surrounded).

I absolutely hate using bow builds, but I will try a stupid bow with a quiver next and see how explosive arrow works since thats the only thing left for me to try out.

I don't understand how he has over 6k life regen. Either he is misrepresenting the build and thats his life regen when both enchantments proc, or he is hiding something very important to the builds survivability. You would think a build whos entire survivability is based on high life regen would explain exactly how they ar getting that life regen let alone his HP. I am less than 50% increased maximum life below what is in the skill tree due to my current level. I don't see that bumping me from 8k to 15k+ to get the max life needed for 6k+ life regen.

Here's my gear atm.

Spoiler

Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
Last edited by Jgizle on Dec 15, 2016, 8:35:27 PM
Elo Brothers.

So I also followed this track, and on 88lvl I've reseted my Jugg to this Chieftain. Atm I'm nearly 91 and runnin it daily. Item rarity+quantity linked in Quill Rain, pair of Ventor's Gamble as well. And some rarity on amulet. All U really need is at least 20/20 Explo Arrow and lvl3 empower+fire pen. Single targets can be painful especially with %chance to avoid element status map mod. I did such 90% Wasteland and it was rip map, I wasn't able to kill Britle Emperor xD my second char is Berserk Mjolner so the same case xD and obviously %elemental dmg reflect mod equals char rip.

But man I seriously enjoy this Chieftain. Atm runnin t7-t12 for max drop and m8s it's bloody effective ;) so far I play 3 months after 3 years break lol. So I decided to this step and Jugg uber lab faermer got transferred to fire-spilling bowman wtf ^^ cool thing!

And small tip. At single target I'm letting it approach me when I'm kiting near any object which triggers EA explo. And then blink arrow and spam man spam. I'm using blood rage+Devotto's Devo with 12% as increase with blood rage active. Speed of stacking EA is insane. I've also invested in better jewels and +1 arrow quiver. It was huge dps boost.

Atm I'm gathering currency for 21/20 EA and lvl4 empower :) and I'll be cool ;)

Btw atm I'm at 9,3k hp with Devotto's and lol 10,4k armor ^^ and like 1,6k regen. And bout regen Shaper keyskill is gg.

Edit: K so I decided to try my char at lil higher tier :) I did twinned Volcano with temporal chains deathless :) I'm using low lvl CWDT to let myself use flame golem and blood rage when I want to. Also I've changed one CWDT setup and linked Vaal Haste in it. It's kinda cool and let U provide more dmg and so is healing in stressful situations :) and I got to 91 :) atm 9,4k hp :) so currenlty I'm on my great journey to 100 ^^ and in general, only hp nods left to pick :)

Oh and btw despite to Dismantle's tree, I've picked up Iron Grip node from passive tree, instead of using this skill gem linked. It saved me a free socket in bow :) so I did that t14 on EA--->GMP--->fire pen--->empower--->item quantity--->item rarity ^^ having nice gear let player choose the linked skills. I have two nice, not op, but nice two-stones with 20%+ increased fire dmg but I rather use Ventor's gamble as I've stated b4 :) it just lowers clear speed but on the other hand provides good drop. Single t14 Volcano and I got King's Heart card, and two Core maps :) so besides all the other stuff, it's like 45c pure profit :)

Edit2: Just hit 92lvl :) Build is great, yesterday I did t15 Abyss with vulnerability, still with quantity+rarity linked xD slow as fok at boss but hp regen does the job ;) atm filling up my Atlas, 93 maps so far :) Probably 2night I'll hit this sweet 100 ^^

Peace and good luck
Seeing is believing
Last edited by Hagitsu on Jan 26, 2017, 4:09:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info