DISMANTLES DISMANTLER

Too bad we couldn't put Trypanon onto Pledge of Hands. Would of been epic.
"
Voidflame87 wrote:
... and put it into an Essence worm ring....Price on Poe trade is 4 ex btw... for a lvling sill

????????????????????

Dude plz don't say things like that if you are not sure. Today Essence Worm POE trade shows something about 20 chaos ... and again !! It's POE trade, on trade channel it's below these "shown prices"

Anyway, you right, any variations in Dismantle video is related to a gear switch ... each time guyz you have to figure out what is the switch. For example the 3 or 4 Essence Worm ready to be equipped with different setups (Vitality, Purity of Fire etc ...)

For the other guys asking question about Dismantle life/regen etc ... Don't forget the perfect enchants on gear, the min/max setup of skill gems and also that you don't see everything on videos.
i.e. : I recently tried the Chieftain effect of regen and leech with totems and endurance charges ... it's a very appreciated bonus :-)

See you after > 18K HP ^^ (<= just kidding)
Have fun storming the caaastle !! :-)
Last edited by Dim_de_Lyon on Oct 20, 2016, 5:47:49 AM
AND WHAT ABOUT DPS? - i have with 15 lvl gem - 2.5k dmg!! he have 70k+
i donnt understand HOW TO TAKE LESS 70K DPS?! O donnt beleave that gems 15-22 lvl give this amazin damage.
What about 7k regen hp? - i have this tree and have emulet for 1.2 regen hp, he have only boot have 2 regen hp.
I have 1k regen , he have 7k regen.... Were he take 6k regen per second???
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
kocmocivan wrote:
HOW you can 7k regen and 15k HP and 70+ DPS????
My gear to start whis build

AND i have only 9k HP 1K regen and VERY LOW DPS (skill gem 15 lvl) - 2.5 dmg.
WHAT WRONG?

Made my day! ;o)

@ 666lol666 : ... yeah me too :-) (and he did it again) ... The Silvertongue dude! THE SILVERTONGUE :-D :-D

In my top 5 lol post for sure :-)

@ kocmocivan : Dude a hint, review ALL gear from Dismantle post and you will have a huge part of your answer (but really, review all gear in details)
Have fun storming the caaastle !! :-)
"
kocmocivan wrote:
AND WHAT ABOUT DPS? - i have with 15 lvl gem - 2.5k dmg!! he have 70k+
i donnt understand HOW TO TAKE LESS 70K DPS?! O donnt beleave that gems 15-22 lvl give this amazin damage.
What about 7k regen hp? - i have this tree and have emulet for 1.2 regen hp, he have only boot have 2 regen hp.
I have 1k regen , he have 7k regen.... Were he take 6k regen per second???

Really? He has a level 100char with mirrored gear, the best gems and 2 dying sun flasks now please take a look at your stuff! ^^ lvl15 gem, no dying sun, bunch of random gear and a low level char? See the difference?

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
OK bow i will buy else, ok lvl gem may be donnt as him.
BUT HOW HE HAVE 7k REGEN?!
The higher your life pool the higher your regen. Plus he grabs tons of regen nodes. With 16k life and 13,2% regen from the tree he already has 2112 life regen per second without any gems, jewels or items that help with regen. But the main thing is that he does not have 7k regen all the time. He is using the "Commandment of Light" glove enchantment which gives him tons of regen temporarily.

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Oct 20, 2016, 8:40:14 AM
TY very much.... Interesting how many i need go labirint to take this regen 4% )))
Can you post you'r jewels plz or suggest what jewels to buy?
Also, please update to current gear/gems :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info