DISMANTLES DISMANTLER

Currently highest Hp Character(and viable) in game, Come check out my stream.. and youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwuay7RKhdutexCVgSe9-SQ

If im not online follow me and i love to chat about my toon when im on:)
http://www.twitch.tv/dismantletime

CULLING GEAR

Last edited by DismantleTime on Nov 17, 2016, 5:59:59 PM
Last bumped on Jul 13, 2017, 2:29:51 AM
good gear for Tank-Arc :D
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
Last edited by Andrew676 on Jun 30, 2015, 10:37:50 AM
Really interesting build!
Could you also post your passive-skilltree here? I would love to see that!
Last edited by CodenameRaptor on Jul 1, 2015, 6:18:36 AM
"
Really interesting build!

after watching him play via his stream i would say his build is built along pure RF lines and built into lightning dmg instead of fire dmg to support arc, as his life regen is insane.
"

It's a super secret :D He does not show it :P
I bet the current version I saw him playing with PA is something close to this:

poeurl.com/s8S

Since PA currently doesn't need much from the tree to scale it's damage, I dont really know if he got the area nodes on templar and the skill effect duration near Scion. Also I am not sure about the aura nodes and I didn't see if it was haste or grace that he was using. If it was grace, then definetely get Iron Reflexes on Duelist. And yeah, need to see which auras were being used to know if you can drop or not the aura nodes around templar or duelist. Aside from Iron Reflexes, I would go for quick recovery plus the jewel socket or the the duelist ev + life. Anyways, he has some monstrous gear equiped and that Legacy Kaom's Heart is also a monstrous item with that kind of tree.
Last edited by DarkenLord on Dec 8, 2015, 3:32:59 PM
No MS on boots at all? No quicksilver flask? And that as Bow user?

You might be tanky as fuck, you might do damage as fuck, but if you have 0 MS your clearspeed sucks hard i guess :P
please! update skill tree. thank you verry muck.
"
CptQaoz wrote:
No MS on boots at all? No quicksilver flask? And that as Bow user?

You might be tanky as fuck, you might do damage as fuck, but if you have 0 MS your clearspeed sucks hard i guess :P

Why MS and quicksilver? Blink is fast as fuck with this bow and with insane life regen you dont need MS.
i need help bro...i got fireball but i have only one projectile .....how the fuck u have so much aoe of fire ball can u explane to me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info