DISMANTLES DISMANTLER

This is a crazy build, but the gear is even more insane (not saying it is needed)! I'll never understand how people get that much currency to buy so many mirrored items plus a legacy kaoms. Good job!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Were you able to do the Shaper with this build? If so, how did it go?
After thinking for some time about your build I really think you missed the best option for boots. If you would use Alberon's Warpath they should give you an insane amount of str and life. 18% increased str should be bis or do I miss something?
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
"
mfa1c00 wrote:
i need help bro...i got fireball but i have only one projectile .....how the fuck u have so much aoe of fire ball can u explane to me

Dying sun, and corrupted Quiver. Check the gear in the OP.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Hey Dismantle,

Thx for this way of playing Mara :-)

In your video (2:45 to 2:55) you equipped a Purity of Fire gem and showed your Max Fire Resist at 81% and I can't figure where the last 1% is coming from ?

75% res + 4% Purity + 1% Tree Mara .. but missing 1%

Did you have a corrupted item with + max elem res ?

Thx in advance for your help and answers.

Cya ingame

EDIT Answer : Ok nvm I figured it out, the 21/20 Purity of Fire gem was put in an Unset Ring with +2 skill gems
Have fun storming the caaastle !! :-)
Last edited by Dim_de_Lyon on Oct 17, 2016, 6:32:14 AM
his "secret" basic tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAMbYWGMm87l-PfwTpcYEjM_EWAPWpqP2SL1gBsNfPxo-FCB8uO8OKS7xrFcN2WGWbK2NGS6Rzs9-J-277XasxPYGDvjrr6fGrtR8FHEczgthPC0MXwn2DjwrUK9sg1-DzByn3786Ug3NaPLFirc-U6XbT7yf_lTwH3y7QYf-CuDDGJH8S6IAOtj56PJF2L0lvBRNBLMnL-w4aHQ64TWSAefAZpBVKU_aYqZX_o826EVHGjjkIhhWTeMaVTLRGmxhIevuNulko4TvhTIkqgHc2sEWb4TZLlN07eNqR37TbwUtvTZlTb6n891oZdl8ggeFe2ZU
"END BUILD" he say!

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAQHcAecD1gSzBS0GDgbDCfYLYQxfDc0OPBOlFCAUTRRxFm8YVhiRGS4aOBo-GlUabBynHM4c3CSqJbwm8ycvJ-0pLilPK1AuUzLRNZI26DbpOlI62DrhPC09_EGHRUdFnUd-TeNQR1NSU6VWSFcNWGNfP2EhZKNlTWZUaGVodGjydO12rHrvfLh8u4IHg1-DzITZhO-Fe4zPjxqQVZHOlmya4KIAplemo6cIrY2vbK-ntz65frvtvJ-9Nr1gwGbEWMT2xYrGBMauxtjPftNv1HzYJNi92WHZfNpi2sHbT9-_4MPjauQi6-7sOO8O8B_xrPJB8kXzm_ZI-Ov56PxL_gr-VP6P
HOW you can 7k regen and 15k HP and 70+ DPS????
My gear to start whis build

AND i have only 9k HP 1K regen and VERY LOW DPS (skill gem 15 lvl) - 2.5 dmg.
WHAT WRONG?
Last edited by kocmocivan on Oct 19, 2016, 5:34:52 AM
"
kocmocivan wrote:
HOW you can 7k regen and 15k HP and 70+ DPS????
My gear to start whis build

AND i have only 9k HP 1K regen and VERY LOW DPS (skill gem 15 lvl) - 2.5 dmg.
WHAT WRONG?

Made my day! ;o)
Ok first of all. i think the build works and is quite awesome but 3 things REALY hold it back a lot.

1:To run RF as Dismantle states at lvl 65 you´ll need a lvl 21 Purity of Fire (lvl 23 gives +5 to maxres.) and put it into an Essence worm ring....Price on Poe trade is 4 ex btw... for a lvling sill

2:The Low dps of wich i heard manny complaints. Ppl are not used to swapping weapons on for single target (wich is what i am doing atm...kinda skippen RF)

3:The Price that is not to high when you first see the build (untill you notice that 1 dying sun is about 5 ex alone xD )

I settled for EA to clear and Fireball in a Pledge for bosses and its not going to bad (well im only lvl 70 so feel free to ignore my dribble completly fyi)

Just get into the right mindset of "Hey i can just stand here and keep TANKING shit" bc thats something 90% of poe builds cant/wont do.

update: got my Hands on a lvl 21 PoF and...it still sucks. My hp still runns away like a Virgin from an Orgy(even with the 1 % LL) and the deps are not worth the sac of this much reg. I´ll stick with Vit in my Essence worm for now since the clearspeed of EA is still good enough (Testet only till T8 for now ...)
Last edited by Voidflame87 on Oct 19, 2016, 4:34:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info