We're Adding More Divination Cards!

Grammar police alert - Correction to The Fiend: "...whom the gods truly favored." =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Probably, it will be easier and cheaper, just to buy the desired item for ingame currency, instead going the way with divination cards. So, whats the point of adding them to the game?
░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..
"
Please consider looking at the rarity of the cards though. From what i can read over the forums, balancing by stack size needed instead of the rarity of the card itself would be way more encouraging to farm instead of spending days without anything.

I think it should be balanced both by stack size and rarity...
Only by stack size would make some card with a stack of 10000, 100 000, even 1000000, that doesnt make any sense.

By the way, I think cards have been incorrectly advertised by GGG, for most of them you cannot decently grind for them, you will get one randomly during levelling and you will trade to complete or sell it.
When I read "some love for self found players", sorry but that's 100 % bullshit.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Jun 30, 2015, 3:21:29 AM
"
bersi23 wrote:
So, whats the point of adding them to the game?

To make people buy more stash tab to store them of course.
In years to come
You hear my name
When darkness falls
On judgment day
"
bersi23 wrote:
Probably, it will be easier and cheaper, just to buy the desired item for ingame currency, instead going the way with divination cards. So, whats the point of adding them to the game?

Path of Trading Card Game.

That is what I see happening. People will end up buying the cards for currency.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Fantastic ART on the cards.
"
Lorginir wrote:
"
bersi23 wrote:
So, whats the point of adding them to the game?

To make people buy more stash tab to store them of course.

ಠ_ಠ

"
bersi23 wrote:

It's to help enable poor and/or self-found players. It gives them a sense of progress to their desired item.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Jun 30, 2015, 3:37:36 AM
"
Pizzarugi wrote:

It's to help enable poor and/or self-found players. It gives them a sense of progress to their desired item.

It would if the drop rates for individual cards were higher and they balanced it more based on the number of cards needed. As it is right now, if this was the purpose of cards, I'd have to say they seem to be failing at it.
"
Pizzarugi wrote:

Then they'd probably do better to only desire armor with life rolls - it might end up a pretty hollow dream otherwise... -.-

(Because, if you don't find any cards, then there's no feeling of progress to be had)
Crit happens.
my wife will left me on 10 july :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info