We're Adding More Divination Cards!

"
bersi23 wrote:
Probably, it will be easier and cheaper, just to buy the desired item for ingame currency, instead going the way with divination cards. So, whats the point of adding them to the game?

The point is that now players will have dedicated farm spots instead of just farming maps constantly and praying for rng to be kind.
I'd much rather farm 24/7 a place that i know will eventually get me what i want,instead of randomly killing stuff all over the map pool and possibly getting bugger all.
No rest for the wicked.
"
raducanu8805 wrote:
my wife will left me on 10 july :(

GZ More game time!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"
Daiena wrote:

The point is that now players will have dedicated farm spots instead of just farming maps constantly and praying for rng to be kind.

Sorry but you will still need to pray. Cards are just another layer of RNG, most of them are extremly rare.
IGN TylordRampage
Card drops are affected by item quantity ?
really like the card designs. cards are a genious idea because of their gratification effect without giving the player anything usable and that they encourage starting new characters.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Some people really must stop crying about drop rate and inventory space. If you want to get loot the old way just don't farm for the cards or don't pick them up. Problem solved.
"
Kagari wrote:
Nice !!

Please consider looking at the rarity of the cards though. From what i can read over the forums, balancing by stack size needed instead of the rarity of the card itself would be way more encouraging to farm instead of spending days without anything.

So everyone has cards and rich ppl can buy them in bulk? No thanks, what you are suggesting is a terrible idea and would greatly hurt the game.
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
Nice!

I hope there will be more Divination Cards for Magic (Blue) item with a t1-t2 suffix.

I would also love to see a Granite Flask card!
"
Overlord_Ro2 wrote:
Card drops are affected by item quantity ?

yes, confirmed by GGG on reddit. Not IIR though.
IGN TylordRampage

some weird numbers,
why is corrupted belt need more than uncorrupted one? does corrupted mean u can get for sure a corrupted mod like leech on it or does it mean it is just locked ?
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jun 30, 2015, 4:22:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info