We're Adding More Divination Cards!

10x vaal orb art is gread :D
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
so many headhunter cards.... a legacy item that won't be legacy anymore
"
Perq wrote:

So, you are expecting to find the rarest of the cards, that turn into items that can be farmed for 1k+ hours, in 12 hours? Given the amount 12*6=72h. I think the drop rate is still higher than one card per 200 hours, so that is ok? I'd say rare turn-ins should be far more cards. Windripper could have 20+, Mjolner also. So you could see the progress.

That's exactly what I was trying to say.... The individual cards should be common enough that you see them drop on a semi-regular basis, and adjust the max stack size according to the rarity of the item.
"
so many headhunter cards.... a legacy item that won't be legacy anymore

Not necessarily! That's a league specific item, they said you would have to use the device mods for cards like that, how many people are going to spend MASSIVE amounts of currency farming the appropriate mod?!
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Jun 30, 2015, 1:58:05 AM
Looks nice, all of them.
And the references made on the art/name is quite funny too.
Big kudos to everyone.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Well more cards is nice and all but right now farming them is useless .. the drop chance is lower than a exalt orb on most of them or even the specific unique itself. I know its still beta but release isnt that far away anymore and if the drop rates stay where they are well than im sry for the highgate suporter that their cards will be like a mjolner drop

I love the art style on these. Seriously beautiful. The Union is my fav i think. <3
Some of these cards are so rare it would be the equivalent to getting an exalted orb drop, Shavs drop and so forth.

Then factor in the amount of cards per set.

Why in the hell would you want to farm X amount of times per X amount of cards. When you can just farm high levels maps (get exp) and hope that RNGesus drops something.

Remember some of these items if not most will be in low levels maps in Norm/Cruel/Merciless.

So while you farm for 100-200-300 hours to get a set, your exp rates are so minimal and you’ve wasted all that time in levels.

I don’t see the point of all of this.

EDIT: I think the concept is fine, but its just another time sink to give the illusion of winning. Also its nice for a player to live in comfort and to think that the Koams is only 1 card away.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Last edited by Ziiyo on Jun 30, 2015, 2:40:33 AM
My impressions. :)

- I love Divination cards, they are great addition to the game.

- The Gambler, lel this is funny.

- The Celestial Justicar card has typo in the fluf text, says "METE" instead of "MEET".

- Time Lost Relic, WOW WOW

- Where is Landator's Lost Love card ?

- I hate to see so much 6 linked item Divination cards (guys covet power). That's not smooth, you are supposed to link with fusings, not to gt it with cards.

- Also too many Chaos orb cards, but that may be good.
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
THAT!!
FVCKN!
HYPE!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info