This Week's State of the Beta

GGG please don't make another big environmental map .... Dominus place already can burn our PC, Kaoms place almost lags too ... or just make an option disable those please TQ =(
this news is a bit short...
IGN TylordRampage
Thrilled
"
Hodari wrote:
"
And now the issues go down. Developers are aggressively completing their issues, while Chris and I are managing the process of removing duplicates and checking that all the issues are required for launch.

Meanwhile at the new GGG office: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze8S6YSPc04

Heh. Ed Harris plays a mean Chris Wilson. Edit: I guess actually Ed Harris would be Carl since he's running the Beta.

Very excited to see all the tilesets come out and new content. Super hyped for full release.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Jun 28, 2015, 7:06:15 PM
Awesome!!!
"
GGG please don't make another big environmental map .... Dominus place already can burn our PC, Kaoms place almost lags too ... or just make an option disable those please TQ =(

srsly buy new pc and stop complain /

HYPE FOR PATCH AND NEW CONTENT!!!!

MORE STUFF WE NEED THAT!!!
IGN : Piechol

Pc specs:
i7 6700k 4,5GHz / 32gb G.Skill DDR4 3200MHz / Asus Maximus VIII Formula / Asus Gtx 1080 TI / Corsair RM1000i / Samsung SSD 500gb 850 Evo / Case Corsair Graphite T780 / Corsair H115i / Windows 10 x64
"
imran_symbian wrote:
I'm one of few who are glad by this delay
Started beta 3 days ago now I get to finish my Cher because no wipe on 1st July

I would love to start beta - but they seem determined to "randomly" give everyone else a beta key first. Mine will come in the last day countdown to full release.

RNGesus haunts me even outside the game lol!
Last edited by JuniorHakensheath on Jun 28, 2015, 7:11:46 PM
HYPE HYPE HYPE
"
Keep an eye on the news.

okay
Time to make another char to HC, though i dont do it before wipe, but now i have to, cause wipe dont come 1. july

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info