This Week's State of the Beta

"
heiter1 wrote:
Better fix map drops and stop slowing the game down for the top 1% of players or your going to lose a lot of interest.

I totally agree with this!!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Is there going to be a change to Kaoms Area?

Either make the rink as large as Deresso, or nerf his SRS. But that is too much in a tight area for non-melee players.
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
"
heiter1 wrote:
Better fix map drops and stop slowing the game down for the top 1% of players or your going to lose a lot of interest.

I totally agree with this!!

I couldn't agree more! ;)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Too long waiting for act4 and new leagues,
I'm bored really, I hope that in a few days there act 4 and new leagues...
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
Good Work !!! GGG
"
heiter1 wrote:

Yea its pretty dumb the way it is. Few of us are around 80ish and we are forced to go back and farm level 68/69 constantly. If that's the way they intended then people will quit right away. Nobody in their right mind wants to go backwards in character progression that way.

Edit: Honestly in my opinion the "grind" or the tough to get level should be around the 95 to 100 mark. Forcing people to stop or slow down by limiting map level drops is pretty lame imo.
Last edited by ZeuZLoD on Jun 29, 2015, 5:57:09 PM
"
heiter1 wrote:

this
"
As03 wrote:
"
heiter1 wrote:

this

This.
"
Mikekowa wrote:
"
rinleezwins wrote:
"
Alabamak wrote:

Is this real countdown or some another hype and than RMT closed shit?

Im not shure if im ever coming back to PoE...

What.

HE WAS ASKING IF ITS A REAL COUNTDOWN OR SOME ANOTHER HYPE AND THAN RMT CLOSED SHIT. HES NOT SHURE IF HES EVER COMING BACK TO POE.

what?
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Last edited by Vaydra on Jun 30, 2015, 12:59:07 AM
Agree on the map drops.
It should be possible for "normal" players to sustain a higher level map pool. Maps are end game in PoE and getting higher level, more challenging maps is what keeps people playing. Having to fall back to lower level maps that you probably ran already many times is quite demotivating.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info