This Week's State of the Beta

So are they gonna do a wipe with this patch coming up??? Seems pointless to me to wipe for 8-9 days since release is on the 10th. Just wondering O_o
"
LoloTwingo wrote:
As being a project manager here in France (financial computing, not gaming), so knowing how it usually goes ... I can feel the level of quality aimed in this beta process, and don't have a doubt about the involvement and wish of GGG to give players the best possible experience as soon as possible.

So many professionnalism and obvious passion in a dev team, and for a FREE game ! (ok, it's so good that you can't resist to buy tabs, but they deserve it :D ). So rare.
Thanks for keeping all of us believe in the game industry, when so much companies are just making money "the bad way".

Keep up the wonderful work.

I agree with you! Developing software it's hard, complex. And they are doing a great job :)
I'm a mediocre player ("a man's gotta know his limitations" - Dirty Harry) who takes great pleasure from this game.

The changes to the first 3 acts to support extending the base game by another act give a fresh, if initially disorienting, feel to the play.

Experiencing the 4th Act (though, perhaps mercifully, without the End-Boss Beast) was absolutely Rockin' (no spoilers here).

Experiencing what happened to Dialla (Gemling Queen) was really poignant, and I'm hoping for her to get lifted from her misery, or put out of it....and am pent up with anticipation to find out.

Very Cool = GGG ROX......except for the complete beta wipes, progress' price.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info