This Week's State of the Beta

"
HighOfffTums wrote:
FIRST!? I can't believe it!!

Great news on the beta! That countdown timer is gonna kill your servers when it hits 0! So many people refreshing pages and trying to login :D

I should totally get a beta key for being first =[

You could've played the beta for a month now if you wanted.
Nice
i'd rather like you finish your content first before announcing a release date and then use the time to the release to polish and bug hunting. what is hunting you to put such a pressure on yourself with release crunches? is there a competitional release date from another game coming?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
so whats the news?
👱‍♀️ IGN: FamilyStrokes 💘
Mirror Shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2512292
"
geradon wrote:
i'd rather like you finish your content first before announcing a release date and then use the time to the release to polish and bug hunting. what is hunting you to put such a pressure on yourself with release crunches? is there a competitional release date from another game coming?

It's more or less done. But if there were any concerns, it would be more self-competitoin. There's been a massively long time compared to normal timeframes in terms of a content release, and the playerbase is getting anxious for new challenge leagues / content / skills / etc. to make the game fresh again.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
I really appreciate these updates! Glad to see the issue count finally decreasing.
I'm so ready
i <3 minesweeper
"
geradon wrote:

They are more goals than release dates.
it seems like we realy getting closer now....
Ign: The_Horus

My profile & builds @: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/544588
good job GGG. waiting for release!
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info