State of the Beta - Post #8

what about the language localisations, especially the german one ?
I hope that when "Awakening" gets released we will get patch notes with ALL the changes. I didn't have time to follow all the changes in the "state of the beta" posts(like I don't know what are the exact changes to the "herald" gems) and I would really like to know what exactly changed in the final release.
take it easy

I would prefer it to take a week more but be fully tested and fixed
I hope there won't be Patch notes. If so, something "Active skill gems were rebalanced and reshaped" :) rather than 300 lines of value changes and descriptions.

PS: i hope the release date will be confirmed soon. I need to get my 2 week "vacation" approved :D
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Give somthing to the SOLO PLAYERS!!! or fix the graphics for low PC stats..
keep up the good work. cant wait for launch :D
"
Maleshkov wrote:
or fix the graphics for low PC stats..

please please please make the game less demanding. Low stat PC users can't play certain builds.
umm, anything about acuity? :S
test
Join /global 5055 Reddit community channel
Not a fan of all of these leech changes being made. The earlier beta changes to leech gems made leveling them pointless if using vaal pact. Leech mechanic changes seem to give even more reason to use multi-target over single target. The entire system went from a simple additive percentage like most stats to being a completely unintuitive, complex slew of stats pointlessly effecting the same mechanic.

There's also that I just abhor completely arbitrary stat caps in games: I'd rather a system of diminishing returns if anything. This just seems like it has the potential to turn into a max resist issue all over again.
Last edited by Nuro on Jun 23, 2015, 2:36:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info