State of the Beta - Post #8

And yet still no news of the new trading system ... biggest disappointment as far as I am concerned
"
Pwndî wrote:
I have stupid question, when are you planning to release expansion?
I cannot find date or anything around and I can't wait.

"
You should expect to see a proper trailer, announcement of the challenge leagues, and a content update for The Awakening's website sometime late next week. This will also include a countdown to the final release date (which is probably sometime around July 10, between you and me).

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1295393
There is no nerf today? someone it's not doing his job at GGG, was expecting the nerf of the day... what a shame.

Good night fellas
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
skill gems, windripper, mjölner, lot's of nerfs and buffs =)

btw. has here been any info on dueling and party CTF system? remeber that there was a while back some kind of development manifesto eg. how's the queu system ended up and the problem of few players at a time, timezones making it tricky for definite one.

for now it seem to queu being area dependent and time ago making a 3vs3 were on single party hard "teams" needing to be in separate instances. all in sarn at least. didn't come to mind go with other to forest though. coodination is tricky with random people. all needing to separately log into queu.

it's handy for single pvp but for teams it would be easier to log on all from one no matter in what city instance one is.

for maps it can help to pick all maps, not just the high levels and trade them up + alching them and getting easy map/item base. what have seen from map runs

-25 elem max resist is partly map spesific. with orchard there's not much element usually except snakes chaos and ranger ice shots. spikes and avians being physical. projectile mages, rippons and rf demons. making it 40 or something could be made map based depending how the engine populate them. otherwise it's deadly for RF/melee like dlood magic for mage. chaos for seconds was kinda killer becos no way to get away from it
lightning totems with 50 change to flee and other flanking stuff.
dialla is in horror of lioneyes watch burning in the morning glory.
something in eye. proofing boofing ceiling a top
teleports to distant vacuum
is there cockroaches?
Last edited by wicursxenon on Jun 25, 2015, 10:24:59 AM
Thanks for the hard work!
I am looking forward to this!
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
We also doing a rework of map mods. Once done it will be patched in. We will make a manifesto post once the details are close to finalised.

Remove hordes.
Remove champs.
Remove commanders.
Population density scales directly off of map quantity which scales directly off of the difficulty and number of affixes.

?

Finally? Not doing this at this stage will show there is no real intention to fix the map system. It's long overdue.

"
Qarl wrote:
Map mods have been changed. Item rarity has been added as a bonus. Pack size has been removed as a mod. It is now a bonus for some map mods. Other map mods have been adjusted or changed. Quantity, rarity and pack size appear as "above the line" stats on a map now.

And here's me ready to go full QQ mode.

GG, GGG.
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info