State of the Beta - Post #8

I do hope they can make these leech changes more intuitive. As it stands this all seems incredibly convoluted to me.
Nice!!! waiting for the patch!!
so tired of these shitty updates that never concern any of the main issues with the game. probably done for good with this game since there is stuff so much more rewarding in the long run to play
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
I was really worried there about how increased leech rate would benefit my character. I'm glad to see it's being made more general purpose and with no ability to potentially harm pack leeching.
nice meme

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
I haven't played at all this wipe because of real life stuff so I can't comment on leech in game...but the descriptions are so darn confusing. Is there any way we can just get an equation and a simple definition of each of the leech terms so its obvious what it does with the new system?
awesome! keep up the good work
please lower temp chains and no fun / slow down mods or increase IIQ for it :/

im tired, great work as usual ofcourse!
Last edited by Giniyo on Jun 22, 2015, 9:13:35 PM
Find new issues slower, you slut~
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Thanks for the work you're doing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info