Feb 12: 1h Solo HC (Calibration - no prizes)

"
FaceLicker wrote:
"
CaptainCrush wrote:
Side question: Is this a race for XP or the quest line?

"
Chris wrote:
We're testing what level players can get to

If you don't understand what this type of event is, we recommend not playing in it

I realize the temptation for over-zealous nerds like yourself must be mind-boggling when you see a post that seems to be obvious, but take a look at your quoted sentences, for just a second.

A "level" can refer to many things, it can be a players XP level, it can be the level of difficulty, some gamers call different acts different levels, or in a loosely structured way, it could even be used to describe the level or capacity of different players at one time.

I did read the first post several times unlike some others here and I would appreciate it if you would actually contribute something next time you quote me instead of attempting to grow your e-peen with useless posts like yours above....
It's not a new raceformat anyway.

Actually the decreased level in a1 zones fit my playstyle far more because I don't waste minutes to relevel for coves.

Realistic is Top Racers:
1h Level 17-18 in A2
2h Level 26-27 in Western Forest(still level 21)
3h Level 30-31 in Battlefront
4h Level 36 in in Ledge Cruel
chris did you removed possibility to trade with other players in solo races?
You can't party so I am pretty sure it is impossible to trade.
You can you just have to be in the same town instance.
YAY NEW RACES !!!!!

How do you sign up for it though? Does it need a password, or is anyone free to enter?
"
Hilbert wrote:
It's not a new raceformat anyway.

Actually the decreased level in a1 zones fit my playstyle far more because I don't waste minutes to relevel for coves.

Realistic is Top Racers:
1h Level 17-18 in A2
2h Level 26-27 in Western Forest(still level 21)
3h Level 30-31 in Battlefront
4h Level 36 in in Ledge Cruel

The downleveling of The Higher Submerged Passage and foreward will make it slower to level and less valuable to farm Western Forest (level 21 will incur a penalty to xp at level 26!). I think progressing to The Waterfall Caves maybe can be worth it? As for 3 hour, I think people will prefer to farm City of Sarn, but I agree that Battlefront is another fine possibility. I doubt anyone wants to go as far as Cruel Ledge. I think The Docks, The Barracks or The Lunaris Temple will be much more attractive (level 32-33-34 areas will give full xp up to level 37-38-39!).

Edit: For all the players not knowing how to participate, I think they would like to keep these events smallish as to not get servers too fired up! If you are good at the game, go ahead and participate. If you are not too good, there is no need to test it out today, try tomorrow or the longer european friendly races or even better, wait untill the real races start in next week!

You participate by creating a new character within about 20-30 minutes before the scheduled start, select the third league in the league-menu and give the password written in the OP. Your character will lie on the beach without responding untill the start of the race.
I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
Last edited by radiatoren on Feb 11, 2013, 5:14:12 PM
Bugger. Starts exactly the same time as my shift. rats.
Smoother than Smooth.
"

How do you sign up for it though? Does it need a password, or is anyone free to enter?

All you do is login and create a new character, there will be an option for the race league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info