Feb 12: 1h Solo HC (Calibration - no prizes)

fun time = D
social noob
I think the dates are mixed up, according to the timers, the 1 hour starts tonight.
Too stoked! I'm so glad I saw this!
IGN: Wavestrike
"
chronosoul wrote:
I think the dates are mixed up, according to the timers, the 1 hour starts tonight.

Timezones bro.
ive always wonderd why there are other leauges etc, deafult leauge or no leauge! beacuse its soft hardcore :D

goodluck participents,
but stressfull events are not my taste ;) a suggestion would be riddle-system later on maybe! *hint hint*
There is suppose to be a nice signature picture here
I really hope that at some point you can have the race events not just for those living in US time zones.

Being from New Zealand Im sure you'd understand that this type of thing can be very off putting for people who work and just miss out entirely.

Much love.
Gatesy
Garriff
Cuddlz
BorrowedTime
"
H2oGatesy wrote:
I really hope that at some point you can have the race events not just for those living in US time zones.

Being from New Zealand Im sure you'd understand that this type of thing can be very off putting for people who work and just miss out entirely.

Much love.

I love the "I'm in a diffrent country it wont work for me" posts. Hell I'm in the US and these times dont work for me. But they have always run events at diffrent times so I wouldnt worry about it.
How's the "night staff" thing going on? ;) Really hope for some different time slots for short term races.
"
H2oGatesy wrote:

Much love.

I think its pretty intetional that the first testrun is not at the peaktime and its better for everyone

Feb 14th test run is designed for EU players :)
Topkek
Last edited by Laakeri on Feb 11, 2013, 7:16:39 AM
Do we have stash access?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info