Feb 12: 1h Solo HC (Calibration - no prizes)

Just have regular orb prices and youll get quite few more tester because otherwise people would prefer to grind their actual
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 11, 2013, 9:30:35 AM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Just have regular orb prices and youll get quite few more tester because otherwise people would prefer to grind their actual

The characters from the race will be transferred over to hardcore if they stay alive. Which means most people in a 1 hour race are going to just straight rush straight through to the ledge and farm that like 3-4 times and then go to fellshrine or western forest and level up there until the hour is up.

Although with phase run no longer in the game, it should be interesting how the speed goes because it made running through quite easy.
ign = zapdos
I'd love to join but the time is just terrible for anyone in europe. I hope there will be more of these but not between 2-6 am. But I'll try to join anyway.
IGN: KnivinguMasturu
Welcome back races!
Woot race are back 1st one to die :D
Possibly a stupid question, but what is this password that's mentioned in the info?
And can anyone participate in the race?
"
Chris wrote:

The password for the event is: calibration

Everyone with the password can participate.
Onslaught: LTeaSporker, LTeaCharge
"
Zephon wrote:
Possibly a stupid question, but what is this password that's mentioned in the info?
And can anyone participate in the race?

You use that password when you create a new character for this event (~30 mins before start). Otherwise you will just create a normal character for the default hardcore league.

Side question: Is this a race for XP or the quest line? If it was XP, couldnt some people make it to a certain instance, like the ledge, and restart it a few times to gather tons of XP?
A bit new here, why does it say Feb 12 if the race is on February 11th? I'm glad I clicked the thread =p
ign: aan_allein_daishan
why the weird hours?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info