Exiles Everywhere Events and New Unique Teaser

Ventor is a super rich guy in standard. That's why the flavor text is awesome. It's supposed to be a currency sink for him to 'make a trophy'.

Getting perfect rolls on that ring will be insanely difficult. And even with perfect rolls, the ring isn't overpowered at all. Which is really fucking awesome. (It's still good though!)

This is probably one of the best uniques ever added to the game in my opinion. From a balance, thematic, and aesthetic perspective, this ring is just really fucking good all around. I mean that art is perfect.

It's pretty rare the I find myself just rereading a unique item like I have for the past 10 minutes. wooo
Last edited by DestroTheGod on Jun 17, 2015, 10:31:36 PM
"
What does this mean? Exiles everywhere? Is it exiles everywhere for everyone in all waypoints/maps/sets in non beta? Or is this a beta only thing?

Its a temp league like the cuttthroat but instead of fighting players you fight 3-10 exiles at once in every instance. Just like the name implies they are literally everywhere, as in two xandros and a damoi jump you while youre already fighting minara and igna.
Doing it!
ign : Wicked_Ego
"
IceDeal wrote:
Ho god that ring, I saw it on cb database. This is pretty much the ultimate Divine sink :D

Holy shit! What a divine sink it is! It is so beautiful.

Go figure the guy who probably owns the most divines in the game also designed a unique to get rid of them ;P
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Last edited by Fluffy_Puppies on Jun 17, 2015, 11:13:28 PM
FF heavensword launches this weekend, fuuuuuck what do I play
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
"
Punishor wrote:
7% rarity. dafuk?

I agree the unique looks fantabulous but not excited at all at a ring that only gives 7% & nothing else - totally underwhelmed
ign: Kza_Taza
Exiles Everywhere is the bestest ever.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
>:D

exiles everywhere (L)
my english sux.
please call the ring Gamblor

and make it have neon claws
I found 3 divines this past weekend...I KNEW GGG was doing that for reason...

I find divines like once every 1.5 months..now all of a sudden 3 in one weekend...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info