PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Exiles Everywhere Events and New Unique Teaser

"
Askers wrote:
"
Virti wrote:
I don't get that ring seriously xd someone explain!

-10% REDUCED Quantity of Items found - does that mean then +10% ? Because it says MINUS reduced amount... rip my math brain :<

It is a range of values, the ring can roll from -10% Quantity to +10% Quantity. Basically like the name this ring will have wildly varying value depending on the rolls.
Ahhhh! So, if the roll on the Ring gets lets say (+)5% Quantity, the name of "reduced amount of items found" into "increased amount" ? D:
This ring has a lot of potential to be a build-maker if it is very well-rolled because it effectively has 5 suffixes: IIR, IIQ, and Res*3. The MF isn't perfect on it compared to mirrored gear for Standard, but it's a best-in-slot for MF on temp leagues when well-rolled.

That said, it's an ultimate newb trap. This is the equivalent of a high-stakes 6L lottery.
IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow
Good to see a currency sink unique. Would love to see more high-end uniques with variable stats resulting in very large costs to get near-max rolls.
it's a coral ring with rarity, potentially
Thats my friends unique im Blastrophe and he thought he was slick by putting trophy in the lore for me. Who else things thats some dork stuff?
"
InsaneWallaby wrote:

That said, it's an ultimate newb trap. This is the equivalent of a high-stakes 6L lottery.

I can see it now, Vendor's Gamble divine lottery! Win up to 100 EX!
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
join beta and get your epic by... shouting day and night at one of 30 trade chats :)
LF poe.trade beta server to test things that i have to test for my build and not wasting 2 weeks of nolife to get them by myself ....
What does this mean? Exiles everywhere? Is it exiles everywhere for everyone in all waypoints/maps/sets in non beta? Or is this a beta only thing?
IGN: NetflixAndFuck
Gotta say i love that unique and i totally adore the flavour text of it, great job as usual!
Sp00ky scary skeltal
Wow; that's a awesome ring. Thanks as always for the update, Chris!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info