Exiles Everywhere Events and New Unique Teaser

"
seems like a really sweet skin transfer to me , unless it can get up to like 70% rarity or something

Are you for real? Take a look around, do you see any ring comparable that is non-legacy or non-mirrored?
"Hey man, nice shot"
Brisa guild leader,
"All challenges" seeker.
I want a GGG person to answer this, are characters made in this 3 day league getting transfeered to standard at all?

I am tired of people being idiots in global and announcing it either way.
"
Dathias wrote:
I want a GGG person to answer this, are characters made in this 3 day league getting transfeered to standard at all?

"
Chris wrote:
No items or characters from this event will enter other leagues when it ends.

As stated in both the Standard and Hardcore race threads: no, characters will not be transferred.
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
"
Dathias wrote:

Read the freaking pages for Christ sake....
Who's the punk?
"Hey man, nice shot"
Brisa guild leader,
"All challenges" seeker.
First one to get a perfect ring will need to be checked by the rmt/server crasher police.
Forum pvp
Does everybody already got the betakey?
"
Achilion wrote:
WTB reclaim all mtx button please please Chris <3 :)

This.
All this.
where is my beta key?(event finished-and no beta key)

I haven't been paying attention to "the best Ventor's ever" but I'm convinced this one is a top contender. I am not reaaaaally interested in selling it, but due to the type of item it actually is, I thought I'd at least link it hear. I'm open for offers, but I give no guarantees that I will accept. I am interested in what you would be willing to offer. And if you've seen an even better Ventor's, I would definitely appreciate you linking it, because I BELIEVE this is the best one ever. Let me know, kay?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628127
- Check out my thread. #1 pdps synth explosion foil (600pdps + HCBE), and more.
IGN:
@Egren_EthicsConsultant
@Path_Of_Exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info