Exiles Everywhere Events and New Unique Teaser

This is probably my favorite unique yet.
The art, the flavor text, the rolls. It's all so perfect.
Love the art on the ring!
The people who worked on this are amazing. Such a good unique, well done.
IGN:Vennttorr - Level 100 Witch - 1st Witch to 100.

My mirror service thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/811499

My Crit Arc build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1090691 -- Updated
"
Apokalyxio wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
Haha. And when it rolls all zeros, you get the exact ring teased by Chris!

I really want this to be the reason for the confusion... lol!

Odds for every stat being 0
  • Life = 1/61
  • IIQ = 1/21
  • IIR = 1/81
  • Res = 1/76

(1/61)*(1/21)*(1/81)*(1/76)*(1/76)*(1/76) = 1 / 45 548 588 736

So on average you will need 45 Billion Divine Orbs to reproduce this!

I have taken the liberty of calculating that number further.

To get a perfect roll on this ring, it would take approximately 138,026,026 Mirrors worth of currency and about 1,443 Years of non-stop Divining. (If it takes 1 second to check if you got a perf) GL everyone!

Spoiler
Still knowing the PoE community I feel like a perf will somehow emerge :P
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Took me a good 15 min before I got (saw someone post the solution) the joke about the unique.

very good one Chris!

Hope you don't let this one drop for new players it might be to hard for them ;)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Please patch this into the beta ASAP! Can't wait to see the drop rate on it.

Also, someone please make a divination card for this (If not already being done)
"Success is not the absence of failure. Success is persistence through failure."
Currently Playing: Contagion/Essence Drain IGN: JddoggAscended

this ring will consume tons of divines :) lovin it
"
Even if it was perfect rolled as far as rarity, an average Andvarus still beats it . The 10% increased quantity could be nice but is it worth all of the divines it would take to get that 10% as well? I doubt so. Andvarus wins.

lol Andvarius is plain shit compared to this ring, this isnt even close. The only thing that can compete is legacy gear obviously.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Jun 18, 2015, 3:12:42 AM
Only 3 days long and goes to void league? This is really sad.

Why did we have to endure 7 days of cutthroat which was dead after a day? And now we only get 3 days of Exiles Everywhere?

I don't understand the choice behind making a crap league 7 days long, and a much more enjoyable league 3 days long and void.
FiftyShadesOfBlade
Ventor and you too against me :P
What a slap in face for perfect uniques collector that i am hehee

45 billions divines to roll it perfect - its like 6 times more rare then mine rebuke, oh rip my collection never be completed hehee

Anyway if GGG will buff too much uniques in 2.0 so my collection become crap i will stop collect them anyway so no problem :)

And nice ring anyway :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info