Three-day Exiles Everywhere (Hardcore)

"
Ichih wrote:
i was lv60, 175th on the ladder when i died, but i didnt worrie coz GGG SAID top 200 based on exp... that was all... so... was this a waste of time?

Certainly seems that way, despite saying that top 200 by exp would receive, thats not what they actually ment.
What, only 'alive' characters? I was led to believe that it was top 200 by experience, dead or alive, so I stopped playing when I died at a high level. I tried pretty hard to win beta access, I feel really cheated... Confirmed with support, to be certain, and yeah, it's 100% "Only alive characters" despite absolutely no mention of such, and saying "top by experience" multiple times.
"
Confirmed with support, to be certain, and yeah, it's 100% "Only alive characters" despite absolutely no mention of such, and saying "top by experience" multiple times.

yeah, they didnt mention this anywhere... and they kept the dead character names on the ladder too, its like: showing us they are still in the race... GGG doesnt wanna know what i think now...
I guess they wanted us to get to lvl 60+ day 1 and then not play rest of event... good system.
"
izzah4488 wrote:
I guess they wanted us to get to lvl 60+ day 1 and then not play rest of event... good system.

This. Couldv stopped halfway through no worries, but then why even have hardcore for this event?
Finished rank 590, got beta access.
Last edited by Hemmingfish on Jun 23, 2015, 6:01:04 AM
im finish in 38th but die, can i have beta key?
qq
I died level 47 and see someone with level 41 get prize. Really? It wasn't even my fault, my internet disconnected me. Please make it more clear it's only alive players next time, GGG. "Top 200 ALIVE players by experience". Not that hard, right? Also if possible maybe make a top 200 of actually eligible players? (I.E.:Not dead and not having a beta key) next time. The current top is useless in regards to knowing if you get the reward or not. I'd have stopped playing at level 45 if I'd known I was well into #200 eligible players.
"
im finish in 38th but die, can i have beta key?

No, you cant. Right now it looks like they dont care if you worked hard, if you was higher on the ladder, spent more time and you was much higher lvl than others... somebody else will get it who played less, who was lower than you... just because he was alive...
Guess beta would've been a nice bonus for the extremely fun race, but alas.

At least I picked the appropriate name "SaltyExilesEverywhere" according to the last 2 pages of posts :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info