Three-day Exiles Everywhere (Hardcore)

Chris pls add some more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1week!
my english sux.
Last edited by C1111 on Jun 17, 2015, 11:45:57 PM
FML! The best even this year and I´m on holidays... Fuuu
Sounds very interesting!!
WTB Wisdom Srolls!
Last edited by MyH4o on Jun 18, 2015, 4:53:15 AM
what does void mean exactly? won't items return to their parent league either?
Last edited by solushed on Jun 18, 2015, 5:52:58 AM
nice meme

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Why not 20 exiles and 20 invasion bosses?... 20 strongboxes and 20 shrines too. Also 20 spirits. Combine it with turbo for extra fun! (Mobs move and attack 60 percent faster. Acceleration shrine breaks the mobs in the game when combined with turbo and maybe speed aura!) Good luck playing melee!

Sorry... its just that it goes to void... I dont mind the all the mods I just told simply because it goes to void. Some kind of troll league like the one I mentioned above would be fun imo. It doesnt matter if u die so... But oh well there are the beta keys.

In a league that goes to void I just want to see stuff that is broken and funny at the same time. What about a league where instances contain no monsters (Except for quest bosses.), but instead 100-200 strongboxes that are all rare (Which does spawn monsters and exiles.), and you level up that way?
Former FireSkull

Also I was a closed beta bronze supporter and normal supporter! I deleted that account tho.
Last edited by Stridshammer on Jun 18, 2015, 6:55:15 AM
Nice pizzablast void league
"
Stridshammer wrote:
Why not 20 exiles and 20 invasion bosses?... 20 strongboxes and 20 shrines too. Also 20 spirits. Combine it with turbo for extra fun! (Mobs move and attack 60 percent faster. Acceleration shrine breaks the mobs in the game when combined with turbo and maybe speed aura!) Good luck playing melee!

Sorry... its just that it goes to void... I dont mind the all the mods I just told simply because it goes to void. Some kind of troll league like the one I mentioned above would be fun imo. It doesnt matter if u die so... But oh well there are the beta keys.

In a league that goes to void I just want to see stuff that is broken and funny at the same time. What about a league where instances contain no monsters (Except for quest bosses.), but instead 100-200 strongboxes that are all rare (Which does spawn monsters and exiles.), and you level up that way?

Even if I couldn't resist that madness! lol (don't mind void league status actually, fed up of sometimes logging into standard to test stuff and having this accumulation of unorganised tab lol).

Only have sunday to play but I might go for the hc version, i loved invasion rips so 20 per area? rofl, actually the more I think about it ROOOOOFFFFFFLLLLLLLL.
I'm there!
(and I'm going melee, just for the added insanity value :D )

Only 3 days is my only 'complaint' :(
Last edited by Drakkon1 on Jun 18, 2015, 10:06:38 AM
If you die in the hardcore do you get moved to the standard 3 day event or are you done completely?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info