[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

Did I do well?

Spoiler
IGN: Respectre

Last edited by aj926 on Jun 23, 2016, 6:48:07 PM
"
aj926 wrote:
Did I do well?
Gear Spoiler for the Win

Chain is almost useless in your frenzy set up, but the rest of the gear is really strong. Absurdly so!
Jealous of that helmet.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Serleth wrote:
Jealous of that helmet.

Thank you so much for this build and your gem advice on page 419. Helped me a lot.

"
ChronoExile wrote:
"
aj926 wrote:
Did I do well?
Gear Spoiler for the Win

Chain is almost useless in your frenzy set up, but the rest of the gear is really strong. Absurdly so!

Thanks for the chain comment. What should I replace? I was wondering if 4L 2L might even be better than 5L, crazy world.

"
aj926 wrote:
"
Serleth wrote:
Jealous of that helmet.

Thank you so much for this build and your gem advice on page 419. Helped me a lot.

"
ChronoExile wrote:
"
aj926 wrote:
Did I do well?
Gear Spoiler for the Win

Thanks for the chain comment. What should I replace? I was wondering if 4L 2L might even be better than 5L, crazy world.
I've been using life gain on hit, but it's marginal at best. Probably still better than the chain, but I really can't think of anything decent to slot in there. Nothing wrong with the 4L 2L idea either...

I've toyed around with swapping the CoH / Frenzy setup to the gloves / boots / helm and trying to boost the effectiveness of one of the other supports in a 5 or 6L chest, but so far nothing remarkable has come to light.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
aj926 wrote:

For a 5th link Faster Attacks or LMP are both good options for faster curse/breaker or a greater arc of arrows for cursing/breaking.

Links

This is all personal preference, but on my standard character I have:
  • 4L: Frenzy - GMP - CoH - Vuln
  • 4L: Grace - Clarity - Enlighten - Portal
  • 4L: Blink Arrow - Mirror Arrow - Faster Attacks - Flame Golem
  • 3L: Increased Duration - Vaal Lightning Trap - Blood Rage
  • 3L: Spell Totem - Wither - Faster Casting

Alternatively Mirror Arrow could be dropped and the totem and minion setups could be switched:
  • 4L: Spell Totem - Wither - Faster Casting - Increased AoE
  • 3L: Blink Arrow - Faster Attacks - Flame Golem
  • [list] Depends on the ability to get the colors needed in the correct order in the chest too.
    "
    ChronoExile wrote:
    "
    tgodoy85 wrote:
    Without mentioning it's a double resist bow, an awesome deal indeed.

He has factored in the double resist element in the comparison. The 7-8 ex cost he is quoting is using the 'crafting method 3' from the first post which is a guaranteed double resist method.

That said, the resists on the bow Microchaton has posted are higher than the master craft options, which does make them more valuable when gearing the other pieces of the build.

I know that he put this factor in the calculation but what I meant is that it is a 2 "regular" resists bow, not crafted ones and this inflates the item value since the rolls are higher than the max you could get crafting, just like you mentioned.
    Last edited by tgodoy85 on Jun 23, 2016, 7:23:59 PM
    Do you guys see anything that I should try to replace? Currently lvl 79.

Thanks in advance!
    "
    Beezosaurus wrote:
    Do you guys see anything that I should try to replace? Currently lvl 79.

Thanks in advance!
    Caustic Arrow corrupted to level 21. Same with a level 4 Empower.

How are your jewels? The rest of that gear is pretty damn awesome.

Oh, and I'd pick up a corrupt drillneck with an extra arrow.

Realistically, though, it looks like your gear is pretty much done. And you collected all that by level 79? That's well played.
    Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
    Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
    what do i do with my ascendancy points after getting ranger start?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info