[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

"
aj926 wrote:
what do i do with my ascendancy points after getting ranger start?

Points stay the same for Ascendancy stuff, Occultist/Deadeye + Path of the Ranger.

As for the core passive tree afterwards, notice in the tree in the OP how the three travel nodes from Scion between Sentinel and the jewel socket on the highway between Ranger/Duelist from Scion are no longer allocated.

So, you remove those, and place them where you will.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Current gear, 3800hp, 17k evas capped res (capped ele weakness fire/cold) thanks to 15% allres from the evas/armor nodes south of the tree.
Spoiler

Helmet, gloves, amulet, belt and drillneck were all 1-2 chaos, can do much better, just wanted to "complete" the build. 290% rarity. Only lvl 79 so I can easily fetch quite a bit more life. The boss dps with vaal lightning trap and wither totem is actually REALLY good.
Last edited by Microchaton on Jun 24, 2016, 7:06:36 AM
nice to see every1 is upgrading their stuff :P RNGesus is not on my side this league.. haven't found anything worthwhile and got to lvl82 yesterday

currently trying to grind to get myself a +3 bow..

Spoiler

I did find some good deals on the jewels / andvarius.

Well back to the grind. Hopefully soon i get a some good drops :)
"
Microchaton wrote:
.... just wanted to "complete" the build....

Grats on the gear, res cap, and the progress on the build. Much more complete than my set up at the moment. I am pretty happy with this as my notable pickup yesterday... Am working to finish the craft on it, so being magic rarity is fine for now.

Spoiler

The lightning trap was a nice find from a gem box in uber labyrinth. I bricked all the CA gems I was leveling in the off hand, so I have a fresh six to continue trying.
21/0 going for 1.5ex right now. Which honestly, seems a bit absurd for 0% quality, but there you have it.

Probably because the league is still early and there aren't many available. I keep forgetting we're only three weeks in, I usually expect to hit perfect challenge completion after a month, not inside of two weeks. Throws me off a bit for availability of items. :P

But if you wanted to save yourself the gem levelling, that's what you're looking at.

I'd probably save that currency, try it yourself, and invest in an Empower 4 instead, which takes a ridiculous amount of time to try to get.

Although, I was silly-levels of impatient and just bought my gem outright.

As an aside, slowly working on my Nuro's build a wee bit every day and decided to see how these beauties fair over Maligaro's.

Need three more levels before experimentation begins.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Jun 24, 2016, 2:05:37 PM
"
Serleth wrote:

Grats on the gloves!
Can u explain about Iron Reflexes ? My MF gear have belike 1K armour and 1k eva...wat should aura i used ? grace and Acrobatic Or Deter + Iron reflexes or Event Grace + IR ? and combo with eva or armour flask ?

Why dont we use Method of the darkness and Atrophy Passive point ?

Im new for this build and cant read all 400+ post :v Sr for my english
Tks for a great build.GJ mate.

"
Serleth wrote:
21/0 going for 1.5ex right now. Which honestly, seems a bit absurd for 0% quality, but there you have it.
But if you wanted to save yourself the gem levelling, that's what you're looking at.

I'd probably save that currency, try it yourself, and invest in an Empower 4 instead, which takes a ridiculous amount of time to try to get.

Although, I was silly-levels of impatient and just bought my gem outright.

I've the patience to try it myself, but I agree with you on the price for the 21/0.

"
joker237 wrote:
Can u explain about Iron Reflexes ? My MF gear have belike 1K armour and 1k eva...wat should aura i used ? grace and Acrobatic Or Deter + Iron reflexes or Event Grace + IR ? and combo with eva or armour flask ?

This will be personal preference, and the build guide acknowledges you have options and there is flexibility in the build. Acro with Evasion is very strong and requires more manual dodging, but it can be prone to entropy (mechanics of evasion). If you prefer to go the IR armor route that is more than fine, and grace is still a good aura for it. The general consensus of the thread is Evasion+Dodge is the stronger option, but does require a bit more attention on the part of the player.

"
joker237 wrote:
Why dont we use Method of the darkness and Atrophy Passive point ?...

If you wanted once the core of the tree is complete you could make your way to the Method wheel. The build does not need the extra damage, and defenses/life might be the better use for the level 90+ passive points.

Atrophy is just to out of the way, to justify picking up.

Tks for answer my Question mate..I hope i can complete this build soon.
With all the fantastic good luck my fellow CA friends have been having, some of that luck was bound to rub off on me!
Spoiler

Note: Luck occurred on my 2nd toon for this league, a tripple-ranged totem, Chin Sol build.
Spoiler

Was actually hoping to 5-link my Chin Sol and 6-link my Cospri's Will, but, the reverse will do just fine (I actually haven't 5-linked my Cospri's but that'll be no biggie).

I'm excited to see how my toon plays as a 6-link.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info