[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

Gratz!
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Hmmm...

Did game mechanics change? I could have sworn that you used to be able to apply curses to totems.

Now, cursing an enemy totem has no effect.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Jun 24, 2016, 11:01:50 PM
Nyope.

Always been.
I was messing around with this damage calc (https://vmoddin.wordpress.com/poisonarrow/) and it seems like, in a +3 bow, using slower projectiles over empower lvl 1-2 gives you significantly more DPS. lvl 3 -4 empower beats it out.
"
vinco2050 wrote:
I was messing around with this damage calc (https://vmoddin.wordpress.com/poisonarrow/) and it seems like, in a +3 bow, using slower projectiles over empower lvl 1-2 gives you significantly more DPS. lvl 3 -4 empower beats it out.

Yup. There was a rather lengthy discussion awhile back on this topic - we reached the same conclusion.

I would, however, recommend Pierce over Slower Projectiles (same "more multiplier" but less mana cost).

CA-Conc Effect-Void Manipulation-Rapid Decay-Pierce-IIR

Switch IIR with Slower Projectiles if you prefer more DPS or perhaps with Increased AOE for faster clear speed.

Once Empower hits level 3, swap out Pierce (Slower Projectiles) with Empower.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Jun 25, 2016, 2:15:43 AM
"
hankinsohl wrote:
With all the fantastic good luck my fellow CA friends have been having, some of that luck was bound to rub off on me!
Spoiler

Note: Luck occurred on my 2nd toon for this league, a tripple-ranged totem, Chin Sol build.
Spoiler

Was actually hoping to 5-link my Chin Sol and 6-link my Cospri's Will, but, the reverse will do just fine (I actually haven't 5-linked my Cospri's but that'll be no biggie).

I'm excited to see how my toon plays as a 6-link.

Grats

i dont understand how you guys make that. In all the gaming since closed beta i only found 1!!!
6 link item and it was bad.
I tried over 4000 fuses till now on several items and never had a six link.
Now i buy the 6 link and will never get the well connected archievment.

And then i saw some streamer making several items 6l with under 1000 fuses.

Rng is a bitch.
"
"
hankinsohl wrote:
With all the fantastic good luck my fellow CA friends have been having, some of that luck was bound to rub off on me!
Spoiler

Note: Luck occurred on my 2nd toon for this league, a tripple-ranged totem, Chin Sol build.
Spoiler

Was actually hoping to 5-link my Chin Sol and 6-link my Cospri's Will, but, the reverse will do just fine (I actually haven't 5-linked my Cospri's but that'll be no biggie).

I'm excited to see how my toon plays as a 6-link.

Grats

i dont understand how you guys make that. In all the gaming since closed beta i only found 1!!!

And then i saw some streamer making several items 6l with under 1000 fuses.

Rng is a bitch.
Excepting Tabulas, I've only found a single 6L as well. Don't worry about it. :)
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"

I 6L'd my Belly of the Beast and my friend's Windripper with less than 200 fuses total.

I've 6L'd something like 60 or 70 items now in PoE and only had two go above 1500 fuses. My average is around 900 fuses per 6L.
"
Serleth wrote:
"

I 6L'd my Belly of the Beast and my friend's Windripper with less than 200 fuses total.

I've 6L'd something like 60 or 70 items now in PoE and only had two go above 1500 fuses. My average is around 900 fuses per 6L.

I got a 6L on a Kintsugi with 2f. I switched to CJ and had 10f, on the second one "bam". Sold for 9ex, that was a happy day :D.

Last edited by tgodoy85 on Jun 25, 2016, 7:35:45 PM
"

Rng is a bitch.

RNG IS a b!tch and the Alt/Fuse prices are no help. I'm limping through the game having a very bad start. I spent a "fortune" today buying a +3 Maraketh with only %10 fire res and 5L'ed it with Navali's help, so I had to remove an Andvarius to re-balance my resistances but I'm back on track. On the bright side and in case I ran out of scrolls of wisdom ->
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info