[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

minmaxing mf is very painful way to go when you get out of t1. and even with my current 260\20 i feel like doing any less than 90 map is kinda waste of time in terms of loot.
and i never ever had got decent drops at 70- maps
currently sitting at t7-t9 90+ maps, and dont regret any mf point sacrificed for defence
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Dec 22, 2015, 6:08:27 PM
As an HC player, sure.

For SC, never had a problem up to about... t12 or so, full MF gear. Starts to get a bit interesting at that point but I can full MF comfortably still in t13s, struggle a wee bit in t14s but can still manage. T15s, not happening.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Dec 22, 2015, 7:18:40 PM
why lvl 1 frenzy? does it explain somewhere?
"
jokergod13 wrote:
why lvl 1 frenzy? does it explain somewhere?

No reason.

What you should do with the gem, tbh, is level it, 20%, level it again, sell it for profit, then buy another frenzy from the vendor and repeat, ad nauseum.

Same for blink arrow and gmp.
Last edited by Serleth on Dec 22, 2015, 8:14:22 PM
Told you that Quill Rain business would get fixed.
Finally hit Zana 7 this morning, 15% to lvl 88 and going stronger since gems went to 20 / are very close to it. I'm mass-buying chromes to color my bow to get in my empower lvl 2 soon, then I will see how well we will go with quality gems. Still didn't get my arse up to trade for jewels :S farming is priority atm.

When it comes to 20Q/lvl1 gems, I'm sure I'll ge going that route with my Caustic for the AoE. What other gems would greatly benefit from the quality vendor-recipe treatment? IIR most probably, thinking about VM too and the inc-aoe, spell totem for faster placement (not cast speed) and wither (free duration).

RNG sux and this is why I won't gamble. Yes it feels great fusing a 6L, but when you need one to progress, I will just farm up and buy. Some lucky lads always 6L in 20 or less fuses sure, but I'm def not in that exclusive group. Gamble free is also less stress ^^. The only gamble I have to make is chroming, but thx to vorici the cost is somewhat manageable.
IGN: WildTortillaFart
Yeah well, the math on it for me is basically this.

Fuses are now 130:1ex

A 6L +3 bow, without room for DoT, costs 9ex.

9ex = 1170 fuses.

All but four of my 50-something 6Ls have happened in 1150 fusings or less.

Statistically speaking, I stand to save money doing it myself.

Also, I just generally love 6Ling items.

It's one of my few ePeen moments ;)

That said, what did you say you picked your 6L up for? Can't find it quickly.
Last edited by Serleth on Dec 23, 2015, 2:51:35 AM
sad std prices.
bought bow from alkaizer for 2 ex, used another 3 to craft up the fast way.
No rest for the wicked
"
Chronodroid wrote:

RNG sux and this is why I won't gamble.

there is no such thing in this game. on average you need about 900 fuses to 6l, it may change. but if take like 10 items, the profit is obvious
No rest for the wicked
"
Serleth wrote:

That said, what did you say you picked your 6L up for? Can't find it quickly.

I think I didn't mention the price, coming to think about it I paid ~4 ex really early (most 6L bows had 40-59 itemlevel at that time). Payment in Ex and mixed C / Fus / Alchs together with a nice conversation got me the bow in the end.
IGN: WildTortillaFart

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info