[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

Ahhh.

Yeah nothing below 5ex right now in Talisman.

Got a spare +3 for dirt cheap, 5L'd it with 25j and 30fus, so now I can spam the one I want 6L'd from now til the end of days.

As long as this doesn't go Warbands on me (3800 fusings), should be good. If I hit my average then the blissful farming begins probably by Saturday or sooner.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Serleth wrote:
Ahhh.

Yeah nothing below 5ex right now in Talisman.

Got a spare +3 for dirt cheap, 5L'd it with 25j and 30fus, so now I can spam the one I want 6L'd from now til the end of days.

As long as this doesn't go Warbands on me (3800 fusings), should be good. If I hit my average then the blissful farming begins probably by Saturday or sooner.

fingers x-ed mate! as we speak of 6Ling, what is your "ritual" so to say?

I see some guys 'frame' their items inside rows of single fuses, exalts and divines at the corners

or they run across towns on funny lines and drag/drop stuff before. I find that oddly amusing at best^^
IGN: WildTortillaFart
Eternal Lab. =D
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
yo why level 1 frenzy? did i miss the explanation besides it being barrel breaker?
Sorry if this has been asked, but the tread is now over 200pages.

I really don't understand the use of frenzy charges, is there some passive, gear or other skill I'm missing?
The frenzy skill gem increases the following; neither which have any affect on the poison cloud.
5% increased Physical Damage per Frenzy Charge
5% increased Attack Speed per Frenzy Charge

Isn't the extra damage being seen coming from the tool-tip's assumption of "Attack Speed" vs a single target?
So whats the new gem setup for caustic? No void and rapid?
IGN:xSTo_ONeDdx
"
Chrom wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked, but the tread is now over 200pages.

I really don't understand the use of frenzy charges, is there some passive, gear or other skill I'm missing?
The frenzy skill gem increases the following; neither which have any affect on the poison cloud.
5% increased Physical Damage per Frenzy Charge
5% increased Attack Speed per Frenzy Charge

Isn't the extra damage being seen coming from the tool-tip's assumption of "Attack Speed" vs a single target?

4% more damage per frenzy, definitely worth it.

"
SToNeD2k9 wrote:

Both of them, unless you have 6l and empower.
Last edited by Gosen on Dec 23, 2015, 11:11:45 AM
"
"
SToNeD2k9 wrote:

Both of them, unless you have 6l and empower.

im playing standard, i got 6l and i got empower lvl4.
IGN:xSTo_ONeDdx
"
Gosen wrote:

4% more damage per frenzy, definitely worth it.

Where is that 4% from?
How much of a difference is AoE going to make, vs Rapid Decay? I already spent a shitload of chromes (went for wrong colouring, idiot!).

If it's substantial, I'll obviously fix it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info