[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

finally got mine too

No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Dec 22, 2015, 5:01:29 AM
"
Serleth wrote:
[...]

Thanks for taking your time to write this up, it's been helpful! Right now I'm still IR as I started with it but I will probably respec to Acro soon, mainly 'cause I also like Phase.
Bugh, you guys and your 6L's =(

@Accedie: No problem, glad to help out.

EDIT: Yeah I'm going to stop being bullheaded. I generally enjoy 6Ling stuff, part of the fun I have in this game but it's just too frustrating early. Going to buy a cheap 6L tomorrow and hit up Nibbler again once I farm the bank for the craft. I'll just sell the 5L +3 to recoup my costs once it's done.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Dec 22, 2015, 3:57:36 AM
only disadvantage of IR setup is that you need enlighten kinda of almost mandatory. aa+grace +lvl 15 clarity eat alot.
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Dec 22, 2015, 5:34:11 AM
I fail at teh Interwebs search :-(

Can someone post details about Nibbler's crafting service (or just a link to his post).

Thanks.
Boy I screwed up!

Trying to 5-link a second bow for leveling purposes and then this happened.
Spoiler

ZOMG!!!! LOL.
Any advice on getting 6link bow. Currently using a 5link +2 bow and have 7.2k cloud dps with mostly lvl 18 gems. Also got 2 Andy but cant use them both yet since they ruin my resist.

Stats at lvl 75
Current hp= 2.7k
Resist with 1 andy 65/50/66
MF stat is 55iiq and 288iir

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Testing Greeds for mf btw. My gear is

Spoiler

Btw mf is awesome. Culled 2 exalts and a carcass in last 2 days. Unfortunately not even one in my luck..
Honestly, despite my personal penchant for wanting to 6L my own bow (sigh) it's better to invest in buying any 6L bow ilvl 64+ then crafting it from there.

I blew about 1.7ex on trying to 6L my own bow yesterday when I could have invested that in buying a 6L, crafting +2 gems, regaling until I got a suffix, paying someone 40c + 1ex for the metamod craft, then exalting for +3 myself. Not including the 6L cost, it's 2.75-3.75 exalt (depending if your exalt hits +1 or that open suffix first), and a 6L bow with patience will probably run 2-3ex for a net total cost of ~7ex.

Compare that to the probable cost of doing all that anyway on a 5L bow for ~4ex then spending a probable 8ex of fusings (12ex total).
Last edited by Serleth on Dec 22, 2015, 3:31:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info