[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

you should be really desperate gearing like that :D
No rest for the wicked
"
mezmery wrote:
you should be really desperate gearing like that :D

For science!

Spoiler

I actually am using the gear posted.

I've decided that I want my push to level 90 to be as efficient as possible and for that I want a 6-link.

Right now my stats are such that I can farm low level maps with crap gear without issue.

So I'm just trying to make sure that my inventory is full of rares for all 6 portals whenever I run a low-level map - I alch and go and I need to cover the alch to sustain this.

I think that this level of magic find is pretty good for the niche case I'm in - no intent to level, and wanting to get as much loot back as possible while covering the cost of 1 alch per map.

In between portals I occasionally switch to better gear to make sure I succeed with master missions (especially Zanas).
Last edited by hankinsohl on Dec 21, 2015, 5:32:56 AM
never got high-end rares(tyrannical, 600+ es, triple t1+hp) drops from easy 68
No rest for the wicked
"
mezmery wrote:
never got high-end rares(tyrannical, 600+ es, triple t1+hp) drops from easy 68

Yup.

But for my spec (Explosive Arrow) I need life leech to magic find in mid/high tier maps without over-worrying about survivability. I'll be farming those maps just as soon as I get a 6-link.
Looks like you're going for challenges, hank.

Feel like reporting back on how it handles a Twinned T15? Obviously I expect you to go survival gear for that but still.

I know from 2.0 even single-boss T15 Daresso is hell for CA.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
just roll another char for t15 (why are you rolling mf anyway :) )
i think i will go for twinned challenge as Scolds vms.
it oneshots everything anyway, and realiable enough for hc
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Dec 21, 2015, 6:56:43 AM
"
Serleth wrote:

Feel like reporting back on how it handles a Twinned T15? Obviously I expect you to go survival gear for that but still.

Yeah, that has me worried... as does the requirement to turn in a set of 10 divination cards (Time-Lost Relic and Last One Standing appear to be insanely rare).

If T15 is too hard I may cheese it with this build - assuming it still works.

Originally I thought that the Talisman Challenges were a lot easier than Warbands/Tempest... now I'm not so sure.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Dec 21, 2015, 6:59:15 AM
Anyone else find it interesting that GGG is slowly reintroducing Increased Quantity back into the game after mostly getting rid of it awhile ago.

First Greed's Embrace, followed by Ventor's Gamble and now Spinefuse Talisman. It seems possible to run a fair amount if IIQ now.
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
Serleth wrote:

Yeah, that has me worried... as does the requirement to turn in a set of 10 divination cards (Time-Lost Relic and Last One Standing appear to be insanely rare).

If T15 is too hard I may cheese it with this build - assuming it still works.

Originally I thought that the Talisman Challenges were a lot easier than Warbands/Tempest... now I'm not so sure.

they will introduce new set(s) for 10-piece divcards according to latest reddit from chris, so a bit easier at least.

will see, instead of rolling (again) I may or may not buy the kills :)
IGN: WildTortillaFart
"
mezmery wrote:
just roll another char for t15

Hence inquiring about EA.

I might do dual RF totems for it.

Going to burn a character respec tomorrow in Standard to test it out.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info