[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

For those that crafted +3 bow, how much did it end up costing, I've regal'd about 4-5, and no luck yet.
This build has to be some of the most fun I've had in Path of exile, but I think it's time to move on. I'm selling my current gear on Poe.trade, also linked below. Everything is for sale, need to raise currency to fund my next project.

Spoiler

Last edited by histerias on Aug 8, 2015, 9:33:32 PM

These just happened...

Ill buy your 21 Poison Arrow if it's reasonably priced.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Last edited by NaarJitsu on Aug 8, 2015, 11:05:06 PM
"
OThePestO wrote:
For those that crafted +3 bow, how much did it end up costing, I've regal'd about 4-5, and no luck yet.

For me it cost:

1ex for a 6L base, 600ish alts, 30ish augments, 3 regals, 2 scours and 1500 chroms

Other than the colouring things went VERY well :)
"
OThePestO wrote:

~20 Alts and 1 regal.

Also I will take offers on this Bow. Im still enjoying the build but if someone wants to pay good exalts for it I will part ways.
IGN: DabrixRN
Quick question, how do you guys fit Divination Distillate in the equation?

I'm running Blood Dance and I find it extremely difficult to run Divination Distillate as my HP is typically full.
"
eugenez wrote:
Quick question, how do you guys fit Divination Distillate in the equation?

I'm running Blood Dance and I find it extremely difficult to run Divination Distillate as my HP is typically full.

I don't use it myself but, tap a Sapping Life Flask (40% Increased Life Recovered / Removes 10% Of Life Recovered From Mana When Used) or Caustic Mana Flask (60% Increased Mana Recovered/ Removes 15% of Mana Recovered from Life When Used) to drain your mana / remove some life right before the kill.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Aug 9, 2015, 4:00:43 AM
Thanks for the prompt response. Really like what you have done with the guide and you patiently answering everyone's questions. Keep it up!
pa build gear left:
Last edited by czarny1910 on Aug 9, 2015, 5:39:00 AM
So here is my question about Jewels.

As it seems area damage on jewels is not calculated on cloud dmg tooltip. I had 7.350 chaos and still the same with 12% on a jewel.

When I switch to a 11% chaos dmg jewel my damage goes up to 7.5k.

So, is area damage like concentrated effect gem? Working but not being calculated? And are all fou dmg modes (chaos, area, proj dmg, dot) on jewels giving the same %increased dmg?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info